Hair always end up like shit

mihail

mihail

Iron
Pretty much for 99% of my life my hair was shit and currently looks like shit . My facial features are kind of decent but I have these strange face shape ( i am not posting my face here ) it between oblong and square . I tried long hair but its get greasy after 1 day and when its clean it is so fluffy that i look like autist. With short hair i look like tom hanks . Medium hair also had the disadvantages of both but no advantage of its own.
When my hair is long its curls like a sheep at the end but is straight above and my hair looks like a scoop of ice cream . With short hair the hair follow its own logic and doesn't want to go where i need it . Did i say that i also look like 1980s miltary instructor with short hair . I have tried a lot of styling products cheap and expensive - sea salt spray , mousse , gel , styling clay ( paste ) . They somehow make my hair looks even worse and they make it dense like a rock and doesn't help in the slightest.
For 90% of my life my hair was cut by my mother ( probably to save money ) and so i had absolutely zero knowledge which were the good barbers in my area. I live in eastern europe where the only male haircut is bald or skin fade ( really short fade ) . Men here do not have hair longer than an inch and if they do they are metals which obvisly do not go to a barber . Here most of the barbers are gypies or dudes who charge 20 eurro and above and only knows how to do bad fades . My first experience at barber shop i asked for a low fade and the Sub 5 female barber shaved my sides ( skin level ) and left me with 6inches long hair at the top . Then i didn't go to a barbershop for 2 years out of fear . Next time i went into a brand new barbershop owned by local gypsies . They did a lot of service ( some type of fragrance for my head , two washes , lineup ) this time i asked for drop fade but they made it to look like a Mid western army graduate . This was in the middle of a winter ( also find out that my girlified was cheating with 3 other dudes ) . Then again i didnt go to a barbershop for 9 mouths . I went into a female hairdresser and she did decent job but something to expect that she cannot recommend me a hairstyle for my face shape and instead recommended me to a generic 2023 hairstyle ( the haircut itself was good but not suited for me ) . Again out of fear for barbers i didnt go for 3 mouths to a barbershop and my hair began to look like that of a homeless person. My mom said that she would do a good job and i believed her . Long story short she fucked my hair and tomorrow is first day of school . Also to say my hair began straightening itself and right now it is very dense and just doesn't have any volume and goes down . My moms side men are all bald also so i dont got the best genetics and also my hairline is M shaped ( its natural form i don't think it has recedes of because how which and dense it is ) .
Any advice will be helpful

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and son of Aphrodite
holy fuck rope

• +1
Reactions: violentino
seriously get it long, find a salon, and condition your hair every 2 days no shampoo a little grease wont kill you it looks better than when its fluffy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, dantemaxxing, niqfan625 and 1 other person
dnr but grow your hair out and only shampoo a couple times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Go bald women love it!

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Go bald

• +1
Bald

• +1

• +1
Pretty much for 99% of my life my hair was shit and currently looks like shit . My facial features are kind of decent but I have these strange face shape ( i am not posting my face here ) it between oblong and square . I tried long hair but its get greasy after 1 day and when its clean it is so fluffy that i look like autist. With short hair i look like tom hanks . Medium hair also had the disadvantages of both but no advantage of its own.
When my hair is long its curls like a sheep at the end but is straight above and my hair looks like a scoop of ice cream . With short hair the hair follow its own logic and doesn't want to go where i need it . Did i say that i also look like 1980s miltary instructor with short hair . I have tried a lot of styling products cheap and expensive - sea salt spray , mousse , gel , styling clay ( paste ) . They somehow make my hair looks even worse and they make it dense like a rock and doesn't help in the slightest.
For 90% of my life my hair was cut by my mother ( probably to save money ) and so i had absolutely zero knowledge which were the good barbers in my area. I live in eastern europe where the only male haircut is bald or skin fade ( really short fade ) . Men here do not have hair longer than an inch and if they do they are metals which obvisly do not go to a barber . Here most of the barbers are gypies or dudes who charge 20 eurro and above and only knows how to do bad fades . My first experience at barber shop i asked for a low fade and the Sub 5 female barber shaved my sides ( skin level ) and left me with 6inches long hair at the top . Then i didn't go to a barbershop for 2 years out of fear . Next time i went into a brand new barbershop owned by local gypsies . They did a lot of service ( some type of fragrance for my head , two washes , lineup ) this time i asked for drop fade but they made it to look like a Mid western army graduate . This was in the middle of a winter ( also find out that my girlified was cheating with 3 other dudes ) . Then again i didnt go to a barbershop for 9 mouths . I went into a female hairdresser and she did decent job but something to expect that she cannot recommend me a hairstyle for my face shape and instead recommended me to a generic 2023 hairstyle ( the haircut itself was good but not suited for me ) . Again out of fear for barbers i didnt go for 3 mouths to a barbershop and my hair began to look like that of a homeless person. My mom said that she would do a good job and i believed her . Long story short she fucked my hair and tomorrow is first day of school . Also to say my hair began straightening itself and right now it is very dense and just doesn't have any volume and goes down . My moms side men are all bald also so i dont got the best genetics and also my hairline is M shaped ( its natural form i don't think it has recedes of because how which and dense it is ) .
dnr, if u have straight hair then it’s hard to style and will always look bad when u wake up, so get a wavy perm (orange or peach rods), grow ur hair out longer, u can also try salt spray but it won’t last forever

Fucking third world countries geomaxx for your well being bro

Same bro do some research

Based on the time I spent as a redditor I can confirm for you that
"Bald gahs get pussy too! :soy::soy::soy:" so you got nothing to worry about
Just be confident

Just learn how to cut by yourself and give yourself a taper fade every one-two weeks.

That what I am planning to do.

• +1
Hair is like a crown to a man.
Without it you ain't shit.

Not going to read all that shit but anyways choose hairstyles for your hair type, then:
1. Divide side/middle part while hair is wet
2. Air dry
3. If necessary use styling products
And don’t do perm

Bro same shit for me always

Grow it long and tie it