Hair and beard cut short? Or grown out?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
I hate to say it but beard fraud is useless. Women have X-ray vision. I think you should get a leaner face and more angular jaw with fillers or something. A nice wide angular clean shaven jaw will always mog a thick beard in terms of masculinity and attractiveness. :blackpill: But if a thicker beard makes you more comfortable is fine, as long as your end goal is to look good clean shaven

Long, 2nd pic

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
10% bf, then unshaven with big hair

I hate to say it but beard fraud is useless. Women have X-ray vision. I think you should get a leaner face and more angular jaw with fillers or something. A nice wide angular clean shaven jaw will always mog a thick beard in terms of masculinity and attractiveness. :blackpill: But if a thicker beard makes you more comfortable is fine, as long as your end goal is to look good clean shaven

Stubble mogs clean shaven and all other beard types, preferably medium to heavy stubble. This is because it adds masculinity and a dimension of angularity to the face, making the lower third look more pronounced. Regardless, other beard types only work on a few men with god tier facial bones to pull it off.

Go with the lighter version. You're like me where stubble looks best at medium-heavy and where it starts to look worse when it grows out into a light beard.

Bad haircut bro
You should not take this haircut next time

A nice wide angular clean shaven jaw will always mog a thick beard in terms of masculinity and attractiveness. :blackpill:
This is not true
With beards men looking more masculin then clean shaven men
There is a lot research about it