Hair and skin matter more irl than bones

My hair is nothing special, and my skin is shitty aswell

I agree with you, but now i think hair is kinda irrelevant to +18 women. But for girls it might be different

Nah, good hair matters a lot. Especially if balding.

"Balding genes in itself is not 'bad' per say. The problem is that balding and hair loss in general is usually a symptom that is related to other disease and illness. This is probably why females (males too) prefer a full head of healthy hair because it is a good health indicator, while balding and hair loss subconsciously tells us that the person with this symptom is probably not healthy i.e has a disease or illness. You see it through out nature, the unhealthy and the outcasts in a species usually display signs of shedding.

Unhealthy Male Lion:

Vs

Healthy Male Lion:

Another problem with hair loss is that it gives the illusion of a bigger more-round feminine forehead while also making your lower third look smaller in comparison thus ruining the ratio of facial thirds."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top, oldcell, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Nah, good hair matters a lot. Especially if balding.

"Balding genes in itself is not 'bad' per say. The problem is that balding and hair loss in general is usually a symptom that is related to other disease and illness. This is probably why females (males too) prefer a full head of healthy hair because it is a good health indicator, while balding and hair loss subconsciously tells us that the person with this symptom is probably not healthy i.e has a disease or illness. You see it through out nature, the unhealthy and the outcasts in a species usually display signs of shedding.

Unhealthy Male Lion:
View attachment 183569

Vs

Healthy Male Lion:
View attachment 183570

Another problem with hair loss is that it gives the illusion of a bigger more-round feminine forehead while also making your lower third look smaller in comparison thus ruining the ratio of facial thirds."
Yes, hair loss is brutal and hair matter too much, but i'm referring to hairstyle, like haircut and straight or curly hair

Having hair is the deal, imo hairstyle don't change too much for +18 women as long as you have good hairline

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Tan mogs pale any day, straight hair mogs curly and wavy, that's all I'm gonna say

You're fucking retarded

immediately post accutane mine was perfect. noe just a few months later its spotty again

immediately post accutane mine was perfect. noe just a few months later its spotty again
could u send me a pic of u? if i remember, you are the guy with the god tier eye area, right? jfl

could u send me a pic of u? if i remember, you are the guy with the god tier eye area, right? jfl
not sending pics but my skin isnt great atm im going to cycle accutane for a few weeks starting monday gone

you cant have good looking hair with a long midface

is laser for reducing pore size cope or not?

Very accurate man.
I would have been a chadlite if bones mattered more than skin.

I am trying to regrow my hair

EVERYTHING MATTERS get that into your small skull

• +1
Reactions: Julius
These are what asian can shine. Most of asians have good skin and thick shiny hair. But harsh siberia environment gave them ugly bones...