hair color doesn't matter

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
I think what matters most is skin color in relation to hair, there are people who suit lighter hair and others with darker hair (except redheads:feelstastyman:) and of course, in the end the face decides everything

Jordan mogs with blonde hair
IMG 20240811 133733

Evandro mogs this blonde faggot
Screenshot 2024 08 11 13 36 37 172 comgoogleandroidyoutube

black hair looks much better here
3436353 3C8431BE BFB9 497C A48C A63BC519849B

in my opinion, brad pitt light triad mogs (MY OPINION)
Th 548984200 Th 1059584348

Sean stands out much more between the two bitches
3157705 3141818 1667504685344

(AM I WRONG ABOUT THIS?)

• +1
Reactions: monecel
some exceptions dont disprove the rule faggot dark hair forever

• +1
Reactions: watah, sb23, Litekiller11 and 1 other person
screenshot_2024-08-11-13-36-37-172_com-google-android-youtube-jpg.3088852

Literally mogging of the century in favor of the guy on the right.

JFL at the level of cope blackhaircels are willing to go to. You are a genetic abomination. You would literally gain 3 PSL from just blonde hair let fucking alone having stunning turquoise eyes instead of poop color.

JFL at the level of cope blackhaircels are willing to go to. You are a genetic abomination. You would literally gain 3 PSL from just blonde hair let fucking alone having stunning turquoise eyes instead of poop color.
I think you didn't understand this topic very well

I think what matters most is skin color in relation to hair, there are people who suit lighter hair and others with darker hair (except redheads:feelstastyman:) and of course, in the end the face decides everything

View attachment 3088851

View attachment 3088852

View attachment 3088853

View attachment 3088859View attachment 3088860

View attachment 3088854

(AM I WRONG ABOUT THIS?)
good thread

some exceptions dont disprove the rule faggot dark hair forever
Dark hair in winter>
(looks menacing, people look at him like he's a killer)

light hair in summer>
(looks majestic)

Feels good that at least my right eye is hardon hazel with a green ring.

Browncels cope and seethe.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul::lul::lul:😹🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

The most annoying monopolization of the first comment in manosphere history.
not my fault you're low iq, attractiveness isn't a sum of features (I KNOW it's very hard to understand for normie niggers like you) but pelase try to understand that it's about contrasts and ratios, how they interact and try to not think in absolute features

not my fault you're low iq, attractiveness isn't a sum of features (I KNOW it's very hard to understand for normie niggers like you) but pelase try to understand that it's about contrasts and ratios, how they interact and try to not think in absolute features

#1 sub-midwit trait: pretending like 99% of the real life observable combinations aren't better with blonde hair and blue eyes. Keep coping you utter subhuman 3 inch brained coper.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

How does reddit tier argumentation help your case?
okay bro, keep it up, you get into a topic about one thing and your mind understands another, your semen residue, your father must be disgusted with you

okay bro, keep it up, you get into a topic about one thing and your mind understands another, your semen residue, your father must be disgusted with you
I'm literally talking about the topic itself. :feelsuhh:

How many more copes do you have about being mogged by me without me having to try?

I'm literally talking about the topic itself. :feelsuhh:

How many more copes do you have about being mogged by me without me having to try?
"mogged by me"
Sometimes it's hard to deal with a person like that, I'm a model at 15 and you still masturbate under the covers for fear of your mother watching you

EXACTLY, thanks for explaining that

there is a scarcity halo to the lighter shades that's about it. msot of the world is either dark brown or jet black and now with tons of those people in the west you'll stand out with lighter shades. but yeah either is fine if it suits you.

there is a scarcity halo to the lighter shades that's about it. msot of the world is either dark brown or jet black and now with tons of those people in the west you'll stand out with lighter shades.
where I live, there are thousands of people with black hair, when a person with lighter hair and a good skin tone appears, they immediately stand out

There's no way to say that this is bad: 2431838 travisfimmoilamour 2431840 xgjnwsccpkb21

The blonde guy also has more resemblance to the chad wojak therefore he's more GL (proof by meme resemblance)

Ressalt: Kortajarena and Vito Basso with dark hair, and Jordan and alain suits lighter hair better

View attachment 3088851

View attachment 3088852

View attachment 3088853

View attachment 3088854

(AM I WRONG ABOUT THIS?)
gingers is ugly except girls:soy:

ragebait

Yup, I’m a ginger and I look good tbh. I used to have both, black and blonde hair (including eyebrow color) but I didn’t look good lmfao

View attachment 3088851

View attachment 3088852

View attachment 3088853

View attachment 3088854

(AM I WRONG ABOUT THIS?)
such an annoying dogshit post. You should get perma banned for this.

such an annoying dogshit post. You should get perma banned for this.
WORSE IS YOU PIECE OF SHIT FOR THINKING THIS IS A POST, I DIDN'T LINK THIS SHIT TO ANY CATEGORY, YOU WENT IN BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR POOP-COLORED BOMBRIL HAIR :lul::lul::lul::lul:

rest of semen, get out of this org like your father did with you and your mother

Depends entirely on phenotype.
exactly, I tried to indicate by what I said about the face, I was going to create a topic explaining better about it, but people on this org They don't even know how to read, there are people who will do well with darker colors and others who will do well with light colors.

dark triad muuhhh :soy:

IMG 20240812 195043

same coloring but we definitely know who the mogger is here

light triad muhhhh :soy:

IMG 20240812 195214

people still won't understand that placement doesn't matter if your ethnicity doesn't match your color

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Yup, I’m a ginger and I look good tbh. I used to have both, black and blonde hair (including eyebrow color) but I didn’t look good lmfao
So your ethnicity should match that, people will match what your coloring and features ask for