Hair Color Tier List for White People

Deleted member 14077

Deleted member 14077

Kraken
As you know, coloring is almost as important as bones if you're white. Unfortunately not every color is "unique and beautiful" as modern media imposes, and lack of contrast can kill your looks even if you have top tier bones.

This list is full of stereotypes in terms of coloring, so don't come here and cope by saying "muh I know a ginger who's the biggest slayer of universe" , "muh I'm light blonde and darkest eyebrows ever". Yeah of course you can, but I'm talking about the mass here.

So let's start:

E TIER:

-Ginger:
Light red hair combined with light red eyebrows and very pale vampiric skin. Definitely the worst coloring possible for a male since it lacks contrast, light red hair look feminine and ginger beards are mostly look kind of weird
What to do if you have ginger coloring?
Since most gingers have pale skin and blue eyes, dying their eyebrows and hair to dark brown doesn't look too uncanny and add a good harmony by better coloring.

Honorable mentions: Sheamus, Ed Sheeran

-Light Blonde: When people say blonde is a failo they refer to this pheno. Light Blonde Hair with non-existent eyebrows, combined with Platinum Blonde weird beard. Hair itself may look feminine, but eyebrows and beard color is a much bigger problem if you're a light blondecel. So try to dye your eyebrows and beard to brown and let's see if it matches your undertones, you may won't even need to dye your hair to darker shades and live the bleached-hair flex life.

Honorable Mentions: Erling Haaland, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Brock Lesnar

D TIER:

-Light Brown
Hair color itself isn't much a problem, but people with light brown hair mostly also have light brown eyebrows somehow, and it just doesn't look striking. Hair looks plain and boring, without any other undertone and highlight. Some light browns look quite ginger in sunlight which is the problem. Try to dye your eyebrows to black to look like prime Bieber, but that color doesn't always match
-Honorable mentions: Justin Bieber, Ashton Kutcher, Tom Brady

-Medium Blonde: Classical blonde mostly combined with light brown eyebrows. Eyebrows are visible and it's a huge halo compared to light blondes, yet this coloring lacks masculinity a bit(Guys like Brandon Myles White from Buff Dudes can look masc with this pheno anyway, so definitely not a death sentence)
-Honorable Mentions: Marco Reus, Paul Walker(R.I.P), Jordan Barrett

C Tier:
Medium Brown:
Typical white pheno. Plain and boring. Mostly mixed with medium brown eyebrows and medium brown beard which makes the face look non-striking. Bones are what makes or breaks your face at that point.
-Honorable Mentions: Harry Styles, Josh Duhamel when he was younger, Michael C Hall

B Tier:
-Dark Brown:
One of the best phenos as it mostly combined with black eyebrows and beards, North Atlantid pheno mostly has dark brown hair instead of jet black. Coloring looks both pretty and masc, looks striking combined with blue eyes. Definitely adds to your overall harmony
-Honorable Mentions: Henry Cavill, Ian Somerhalder without dyed hair

-Dark/Dirty Blonde: While being blonde isn't the most suitable for men, dark/dirty blonde pheno has insane contrast with their dark but blonde highlighted in the sun hair, dark brown eyebrows and medium-dark brown beards. Looks high class and still can look masculine despite being blonde.
-Honorable Mentions: Thom Strijd, Chris Hemsworth

A Tier:

-Black:
Well I don't need to write a lot since y'all know. Black hair mogs if combined with colored eyes, since it has the best contrast, usually that pheno has thick and bushy eyebrows and thickest beards overall. A very masculine and striking look. Can look plain and ethnic with dark brown eyebrows so if you're ethnic go grab some contact lenses.
-Honorable Mentions: David Gandy, Sean O'pry, Somerhalder with dyed hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 16853 and 2 others
No wonder wheat waffles is incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Birdcell, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
Black hair is not a list people might assume you are ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Richard_Hungwell, StrangerDanger and 7 others
Black hair is shit on white guys u moron

Holy shit what an emo retard forum this is

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 2403, Spiegel and 7 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 19499, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
Black hair doesnt look good, and white people cant have black hair

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 18840 and 6 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Kozner
As you know, coloring is almost as important as bones if you're white. Unfortunately not every color is "unique and beautiful" as modern media imposes, and lack of contrast can kill your looks even if you have top tier bones.

This list is full of stereotypes in terms of coloring, so don't come here and cope by saying "muh I know a ginger who's the biggest slayer of universe" , "muh I'm light blonde and darkest eyebrows ever". Yeah of course you can, but I'm talking about the mass here.

So let's start:

E TIER:

-Ginger:
Light red hair combined with light red eyebrows and very pale vampiric skin. Definitely the worst coloring possible for a male since it lacks contrast, light red hair look feminine and ginger beards are mostly look kind of weird
Since most gingers have pale skin and blue eyes, dying their eyebrows and hair to dark brown doesn't look too uncanny and add a good harmony by better coloring.

-Light Blonde: When people say blonde is a failo they refer to this pheno. Light Blonde Hair with non-existent eyebrows, combined with Platinum Blonde weird beard. Hair itself may look feminine, but eyebrows and beard color is a much bigger problem if you're a light blondecel. So try to dye your eyebrows and beard to brown and let's see if it matches your undertones, you may won't even need to dye your hair to darker shades and live the bleached-hair flex life.

D TIER:

-Light Brown
Hair color itself isn't much a problem, but people with light brown hair mostly also have light brown eyebrows somehow, and it just doesn't look striking. Hair looks plain and boring, without any other undertone and highlight. Some light browns look quite ginger in sunlight which is the problem. Try to dye your eyebrows to black to look like prime Bieber, but that color doesn't always match

-Medium Blonde: Classical blonde mostly combined with light brown eyebrows. Eyebrows are visible and it's a huge halo compared to light blondes, yet this coloring lacks masculinity a bit(Guys like Brandon Myles White from Buff Dudes can look masc with this pheno anyway, so definitely not a death sentence)

C Tier:
Medium Brown:
Typical white pheno. Plain and boring. Mostly mixed with medium brown eyebrows and medium brown beard which makes the face look non-striking. Bones are what makes or breaks your face at that point.
-Honorable Mentions: Harry Styles, Josh Duhamel when he was younger, Michael C Hall

B Tier:
-Dark Brown:
One of the best phenos as it mostly combined with black eyebrows and beards, North Atlantid pheno mostly has dark brown hair instead of jet black. Coloring looks both pretty and masc, looks striking combined with blue eyes. Definitely adds to your overall harmony

-Dark/Dirty Blonde: While being blonde isn't the most suitable for men, dark/dirty blonde pheno has insane contrast with their dark but blonde highlighted in the sun hair, dark brown eyebrows and medium-dark brown beards. Looks high class and still can look masculine despite being blonde.

A Tier:

-Black:
Well I don't need to write a lot since y'all know. Black hair mogs if combined with colored eyes, since it has the best contrast, usually that pheno has thick and bushy eyebrows and thickest beards overall. A very masculine and striking look. Can look plain and ethnic with dark brown eyebrows so if you're ethnic go grab some contact lenses.
As I've said multiple times. Jet black hair mogs.

Attachments

• 1jyafhc8y2g81.jpg
    1jyafhc8y2g81.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Xangsane and Deleted member 17291
No wonder wheat waffles is incel
Ethnics and blacks don’t differentiate between hair colours I have noticed. So a ginger incel will have the same chance of slaying an ethnic woman as a dark hair and blonde man. To non whites a ginger “is just another white guy what’s the difference?”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 19499, Sigmamale and 2 others
Ethnics and blacks don’t differentiate between hair colours I have noticed. So a ginger incel will have the same chance of slaying an ethnic woman as a dark hair and blonde man. To non whites a ginger “is just another white guy what’s the difference?”
Ditto

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
White people can't have black hair
The darkest they can is dark brown

• +1
Reactions: lutte
What did he get?
He's a bit of a philtrumcel. Anyway, they rated him a 6 with a potential to be a 6.5 (in normie rating not psl).

Attachments

• rdfncgh7y2g81.jpg
    rdfncgh7y2g81.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane

Attachments

• average.png
    average.png
    602.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiegel, Deprived, goat2x and 1 other person
I mean this lad got a rating of 5. I don't know what to say really.
THAT'S A 5? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
HE'S WELL ABOVE AVERAGE. SHITRATEME CUCKS JUST WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE A 5 TO DRAG THEM DOWN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deprived, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
nah all I'm saying is that I agree with you
Oh becuase ditto means “it has been said” but then again I never also hear it to mean “correct”

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That hairstyle suits him more??? Wow is that really same guy lol never mind my stupidity

Attachments

• fb98g6x7y2g81.jpg
    fb98g6x7y2g81.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
I have dark Brown hair, nu este brows are darker and thicker, but somehow my beard is lighter than the hair, medium brown or light brown, I should dye my beard? Maybe will make me more masculine.

White people can't have black hair. Dark brown at most. And it goes like this:
Dark brown > medium brown >>>>>>>light brown>>>>>>>>>>>>blonde>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ginger

• +1
Reactions: Cyprian shamoy and Deleted member 14077
depends on coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Quit crying for whites you greasy hair spook

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
brown with gold highlights when long & sunbleached is ideal

hair color doesnt matter as long as you have dark brows(except ginger or too light blonde). it depends on the person which look the best

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
@Anstrum95

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Dude can't be a 5,i see him as a 8 and anything less is cope...those rating him that low are either bad at rating looks or straight up plain stupid!

wheres kit harrington fall on this chart

So let's start:

E TIER:

-Ginger:

D TIER:

-Light Brown

C Tier:
Medium Brown:

B Tier:
-Dark Brown:

A Tier:

-Black:
IM B TIER AND BLUE EYES

Attachments

• Captureee.PNG
    Captureee.PNG
    557.1 KB · Views: 0