Hair dye options for gingers

G

gingercel49

Iron
Joined
Aug 3, 2023
Posts
4
Reputation
0
As a ginger with blonde roots, any amount of looksmaxxing is cope until I get the hair colour sorted out. Considering I'm very pale naturally (although will use mt2), what colour should I dye my hair (half of mates have said blonde half of mates have said brown hair). Lastly, is it better to use box dyes or lightening/darkening shampoos/conditioners, I don't see how I can keep dyeing my hair when I get skin fades all the time
 
Black, and the contest with your white skin and presumably blue eyes will be epic. Don’t use MT2, it will be freckle apocalypse.
 
  • +1
Reactions: gingercel49
This sounds autistic but would this work in the UK, considering its full of tanned financed merc final bosses
 
what's your eye Color
 

Similar threads

2BeamsofLight
Replies
5
Views
67
Fuldblod
Fuldblod
selfhatingcurrycel
Replies
0
Views
52
selfhatingcurrycel
selfhatingcurrycel
2BeamsofLight
Replies
0
Views
43
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
J
Replies
4
Views
58
SfPBP
SfPBP
awrowboros
Replies
0
Views
33
awrowboros
awrowboros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top