hair expertcels GTFIH, how do i get hair like this, its all i want

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
found this vid randomly on insta, this is EXACTLY how i want my hair to be
what kind of products do i need to use for it to be like this?
just look at how his hair acts when he fixes it, it just goes back to its original position, how the fuck do i achieve that? legit gives me [Motivation] thinking my hair could be like this

I can apply something organic on your hair if you know what I mean.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BackFromTheMogging and Rasputin
I use wax for that effect. Really nice tbh your hair stays soft and you can let your hands slide through it but it will go back in the original position you styled it in. You can add some fatty stuff to make it shine more tho

I use wax for that effect. Really nice tbh your hair stays soft and you can let your hands slide through it but it will go back in the original position you styled it in. You can add some fatty stuff to make it shine more tho
what kinda wax tho?

what kinda wax tho?

Let me check the brands
Schwarzkopf Pure Styler

do u just simply apply it, or also blowdry it?

Sometimes I use a blowdryer but it seems like I get more volume when I use little bits of wax and apply it multiple times. So you wake up make your hair wet and dry it. Then use a little bit of wax and give your hair the volume. A few minutes later or when youre leaving you apply a little bit again so it stays in the model you want it to. The best way tbh with wax is moving up from your hairline going back from the top to the hairline just fucks it up tbh.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Sometimes I use a blowdryer but it seems like I get more volume when I use little bits of wax and apply it multiple times. So you wake up make your hair wet and dry it. Then use a little bit of wax and give your hair the volume. A few minutes later or when youre leaving you apply a little bit again so it stays in the model you want it to. The best way tbh with wax is moving up from your hairline going back from the top to the hairline just fucks it up tbh.
thanks bro hope it'll work