IMG 6701 IMG 0069

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai, Arditi, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
Did you dye your pubes aswell?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fagtard and edodalic29
That’s fire, what dye/color you use? We have similar “before” eyebrow and hair color

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Did you use minoxidil to make them taller? seems like the shape changed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and edodalic29
long term using dye is bad for your eyes

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
That’s fire, what dye/color you use? We have similar “before” eyebrow and hair color
Just for men , i slowly went from dark brown to “dark brown black” & then found my ideal color jet black , i then didnt have to worry about keeping to re dye them , the uncanny black fades out in a day and looks very natrual the next day .
Did you use minoxidil to make them taller? seems like the shape changed
I used a combo of minox and castor oil for months , then i would dye them every other week . Between those two photos , alot has changed , my forehead being reduced and maxilla moving forwards were the two major changes i slowly started to notice but couldn’t process it due to thinking it was just a placebo

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Mr. President
Just for men , i slowly went from dark brown to “dark brown black” & then found my ideal color jet black , i then didnt have to worry about keeping to re dye them , the uncanny black fades out in a day and looks very natrual the next day .

I used a combo of minox and castor oil for months , then i would dye them every other week . Between those two photos , alot has changed , my forehead being reduced and maxilla moving forwards were the two major changes i slowly started to notice but couldn’t process it due to thinking it was just a placebo
I have noticed since using the dermapen+minox that my hairline has come down

how did ur maxilla move forward