Hair got softer and thicker

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
Alright so I basically didn't have a straight hairline (not receded but it wasnt straight) and it wasn't soft

Its was fucking simple to fix this shit

Basically stopped using shampoo and started using cold water on hair which these two things itself made my hair softer than ever and whenever I use conditioner its even softer

About the hairline idk I just supplemented d3k2 vitamin c zinc magnesium but I dont really think it has to do anything with the supplementation as I've always been taking them and I had a weird hairline when I was using them so I think its the no shampoo and cold water that fixed my hair

Even though my hair wasnt receding and it wasnt even that bad in the first place (it was still somewhat soft) its even better now

Forgot to say that it got way thicker too

TL;DR Wash hair without shampoo and wash it with cold water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Razoff, agoostis and 2 others
It's common knowledge shampoos rape your hair

• +1
Reactions: dgzty
Alright so I basically didn't have a straight hairline (not receded but it wasnt straight) and it wasn't soft

Its was fucking simple to fix this shit

Basically stopped using shampoo and started using cold water on hair which these two things itself made my hair softer than ever and whenever I use conditioner its even softer

About the hairline idk I just supplemented d3k2 vitamin c zinc magnesium but I dont really think it has to do anything with the supplementation as I've always been taking them and I had a weird hairline when I was using them so I think its the no shampoo and cold water that fixed my hair

Even though my hair wasnt receding and it wasnt even that bad in the first place (it was still somewhat soft) its even better now

Forgot to say that it got way thicker too

TL;DR Wash hair without shampoo and wash it with cold water
bro try rosemary oil, then wash it off 2x times with rosemary shampoo. This once a week and your hair is literally perfect

• Woah
Reactions: Infinite
bro try rosemary oil, then wash it off 2x times with rosemary shampoo. This once a week and your hair is literally perfect
I knew about the oil, but not shampoo. Then do you use it like 2 times/week?

Dont have rosemary oil at home.

fr. shampoo fucks up your hair so damn much. im so glad i stopped using that shit once for all.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
fr. shampoo fucks up your hair so damn much. im so glad i stopped using that shit once for all.
Yeah fucks up the natural oils in ur hair

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I knew about the oil, but not shampoo. Then do you use it like 2 times/week?
saturday, I do oil in my hair 6 hrs before I shower and then when I shower I wash it twice with rosemary shampoo so all the oil is washed out. I swear my hair has grown crazy in 3 weeks and it feels healthy asf. Also a lot of volume

• +1
Reactions: zap
saturday, I do oil in my hair 6 hrs before I shower and then when I shower I wash it twice with rosemary shampoo so all the oil is washed out. I swear my hair has grown crazy in 3 weeks and it feels healthy asf. Also a lot of volume
Which rosemary shampoo do you use?

Can i use it on curly hair?