Hair Growth Guide: How To Accelerate Hair Growth

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Hair Growth Stack
  • Application

Hair Growth Stack
The hair growth stack that I have divided is the following...

Application
Ideally, you want to mix all of these together and apply it everyday.
  • Fermented Rice Water
  • Either (Caffeine, Minoxidil or Peppermint Oil)
  • Redenesyl
Mix them and then apply it to your hair everyday. After a month, you should see some impressive differences. MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT MALNOURISHED, ESPECIALLY IN PROTEINS OR BIOTIN, AND THAT YOU'RE TAKING CARE OF YOUR HAIR.

Apply approx. 10 to 15 sprays or 25mL per use.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, lyricism, zeshama and 28 others
ah carrying the forum as always i see

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, KING REIDYZ, Chadeep and 4 others
Bro, I needed this. Just shed 107 hairs when taking a shower:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: lifefuel for my follicles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TruestTruecel, RAMU KAKA, Account717 and 3 others
Bro, I needed this. Just shed 107 hairs when taking a shower:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: lifefuel for my follicles
You counted all of it :lul:

What does this have to do with female assrape?

You counted all of it :lul:
I had to, my stress levels were gigahigh when it exceeded that 50-100 hair shed limit that Google said was normal:feelsgood:. Need stress management guide next:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I haven't read it and I already know how good the thread is going to be. Bookmarked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and enchanted_elixir
have you tried it?

• +1
I'm norwooding at 16 yrs old so I might try these. Thanks for this thread.

I'm norwooding at 16 yrs old so I might try these. Thanks for this thread.
Try dermaneedling + minoxidil and applying a finasteride shampoo/RU-58842 shampoo

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Another cope healthline thread from this shit user

Even Grimba guides were better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Another cope healthline thread from this shit user

Even Grimba guides were better
Why is it cope? Do you not like healthline? Why am I a shit user?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
View attachment 1805089

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Hair Growth Stack
  • Application

Hair Growth Stack

Application
  • Fermented Rice Water
  • Redenesyl
Mix them and then apply it to your hair everyday. After a month, you should see some impressive differences. MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT MALNOURISHED, ESPECIALLY IN PROTEINS OR BIOTIN, AND THAT YOU'RE TAKING CARE OF YOUR HAIR.

View attachment 1805115

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth

What hair products should I buy? I just use Head and Shoulders shampoo and minox

What hair products should I buy? I just use Head and Shoulders shampoo and minox
Check out my hairmaxxing guide in the thread.

View attachment 1805089

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Hair Growth Stack
  • Application

Hair Growth Stack

Application
  • Fermented Rice Water
  • Redenesyl

View attachment 1805115

thanks for the tag my man. I actually needed this thread cuz I have alopecia

• +1
View attachment 1805089

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Hair Growth Stack
  • Application

Hair Growth Stack

Application
  • Fermented Rice Water
  • Redenesyl

View attachment 1805115

any Redenesyl side effects? also what are the side effects of minoxidil. + oral or topical?

any Redenesyl side effects? also what are the side effects of minoxidil. + oral or topical?
It should have no side effects as far as I can tell. DYOR.

Reply if that doesn't help or you have more questions.

Ok babe but when are you going to start tagging me :(

• +1
What do you think about scalp massage?

I think it's legit.

Hmm while im sure all of this generally helps the health of your hair, im not really concerned about how fast my hair grows, but more how to make my hair thicker on my head and prevent it from receding

I have a large forehead and im very self cosncious about it

• +1
What ratio for these 3 (rice water peppermnint oil and redesenyl) ?
Does it matter?

Last edited:
View attachment 1805089

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Hair Growth Stack
  • Application

Hair Growth Stack

Application
  • Fermented Rice Water
  • Redenesyl

View attachment 1805115

I think MK-677 or some other GH related compound should be added. I haven't used personally but have heard of increased hair (and nail) growth anecdotally.

Lattise or latanoprost would also be good. It's WAYYYYY to expensive to use all over but if you have thin spots it works.

• +1
I think MK-677 or some other GH related compound should be added. I haven't used personally but have heard of increased hair (and nail) growth anecdotally.

Lattise or latanoprost would also be good. It's WAYYYYY to expensive to use all over but if you have thin spots it works.
Definitely should have added that. But this will still definitely do the trick.

What ratio for these 3 (rice water peppermnint oil and redesenyl) ?
Does it matter?
Rice Water should be at least 85% of the mixture in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Hmm while im sure all of this generally helps the health of your hair, im not really concerned about how fast my hair grows, but more how to make my hair thicker on my head and prevent it from receding

I have a large forehead and im very self cosncious about it
You'll need to lower your hair somehow.

Ok so a bit same, but my problem is eyebrow growth, not hair, so far I got Latisse,

anything else, like peptides,etc,... I could use for eyebrow growth?

Link should be in my signature. Click on it and look for the eyebrow maxing thread

hope this ricewater works. I have have a bald spot on the top of my head (thankfully can cover it by combing) and the hair on the bottem left side of my head is very thin all due to trichotillomania. thanks for this

• +1
Looks like MSM also helps hair growth (not just head hair but all body hair in general). source says it could be just as good if not more than minoxidil.
Screenshot 20220802 150523 Gallery
Screenshot 20220802 150608 Gallery

• +1
View attachment 1805089

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Hair Growth Stack
  • Application

Hair Growth Stack

Application
  • Fermented Rice Water
  • Redenesyl

View attachment 1805115

how much bitotin is optimal. also i ordered all the stuff thx for the thread

how much bitotin is optimal. also i ordered all the stuff thx for the thread
Search up "daily biotin intake" and at least take the amount specified

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
@AscendingHero, can you change the prefix for this thread from Looksmax to Guide please?

Caffeine
  • Put simply, it enhances blood flow, allowing nutrients to get into your hair faster and quicker.
I simply do not believe this. Coffee is bad for since it restricts blood flow.