“Hair is a mans makeup” is false

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
Women ALSO do their hair, PLUS makeup, PLUS fake tan, PLUS fake eyelashes and extensions, PLUS a push up bra, they fraud in 20x more ways than men do.

“Hair is a mans makeup” is a flat out fallacy and not comparable to makeup at all

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, scrunchables and 13 others
This is the ideal man in 2024. No makeup, no hair, no nothing.

Screenshot 20240206 211647 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and IMOGYOU
Women ALSO do their hair, PLUS makeup, PLUS fake tan, PLUS fake eyelashes and extensions, PLUS a push up bra, they fraud in 20x more ways than men do.

“Hair is a mans makeup” is a flat out fallacy and not comparable to makeup at all
True that but haircut does not affect your PSL. Perhaps appeal which is a meme tbh.

Long hair on a recessed subhuman = closeted faggot/tranny
Long hair on a Chad = high class old money mogger
Buzzcut on a recessed subhuman = gay alien/harmless cuck
Buzzcut on a Chad = masc
StPhiltrumcel
92656596 8B69 4523 AE21 CFEC53EB706C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, dantemaxxing, Deleted member 30037 and 7 others
They say that for beard. Also most women have really shitty eyebrows most of them get it done, on top of that they fraud PFL and IPD with mascara

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, DelonLover1999, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
Most women are naturally ugly yet you all are dying to have sex with these beasts of nature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, dantemaxxing, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
jesus , whats up with the incel shit on this site

like , how does discussing about this help your day to day life in any sort of way?
Any uncomfortable truths that normies don’t like to hear = incel shit.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, bobtheflowerpot, Hortensia and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde, Deleted member 41284 and hilley
jesus , whats up with the incel shit on this site

like , how does discussing about this help your day to day life in any sort of way?
Are you retarded? Do you realise what forum this is?

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Any uncomfortable truths that normies don’t like to hear = incel shit.
Why the fuck is he even on this site. What a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, SidharthTheSlayer, bobtheflowerpot and 1 other person
They say that for beard. Also most women have really shitty eyebrows most of them get it done, on top of that they fraud PFL and IPD with mascara
Exactly

will you cry

its a self improvement forum to improve ones quality of life

and to use the leverage of looks to gain advantages in situations of life , dating , career , friendships , politics etc.
And also a blackpill forum, full of incels. Get use to it or leave

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You aren’t really good looking if you can’t pull off being a eyebrowless baldcel

s-l1200.webp

You aren’t really good looking if you can’t pull off being a eyebrowless baldcel

s-l1200.webp
Meeks can just about pull it off but imagine how good he'd look with hair and thick eyebrows jfl

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
True that but haircut does not affect your PSL. Perhaps appeal which is a meme tbh.

Long hair on a recessed subhuman = closeted faggot/tranny
Long hair on a Chad = high class old money mogger
Buzzcut on a recessed subhuman = gay alien/harmless cuck
Buzzcut on a Chad = masc
View attachment 2730141View attachment 2730142View attachment 2730144View attachment 2730145
If I had a more masculine face I could get away with shorter hair but due to my face being on the feminine side I go down 3 points if I cut my long hair. Obviously I would look like a tranny if I had long hair + masc face but long hair is needed for an androgynous/feminine face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, nofap and Deleted member 30037
Meeks can just about pull it off but imagine how good he'd look with hair and thick eyebrows jfl
Him and pitt are the only ones that can pull it off

29fff02b07c30f5bb6c8712ee3378d9e.jpg

Pitt still has hair but it’s so short you can’t do anything with it and he is 40 in this picture

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
If I had a more masculine face I could get away with shorter hair but due to my face being on the feminine side I go down 3 points if I cut my long hair. Obviously I would look like a tranny if I had long hair + masc face but long hair is needed for an androgynous/feminine face
I was being mistaken for a woman when I had short hair. Now my hair is way way longer. Some stemcucks caress my hair during the lecture and I had quite a few oldcels yell at that me that only faggots have long hair.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I was being mistaken for a woman when I had short hair. Now my hair is way way longer. Some stemcucks caress my hair during the lecture and I had quite a few oldcels yell at that me that only faggots have long hair.
Yea my dad keeps telling me to cut my hair forgetting I don’t look anywhere near as ogre as him, im never going back to short hair

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Shut the fuck up nerd just grow you hair if your mtn and ur fine

I caged out loud when one of my friend's gf said that all a man needs to do to get a girl is get a haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I caged out loud when one of my friend's gf said that all a man needs to do to get a girl is get a haircut
Normies genuinely mean it though:

"Just get a hair cut and shower"
"Just dress nice"
"Just be confident"

They aren't joking

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and forevergymcelling
Find yourself a girl that is beautiful with no makeup

• +1
Find yourself a girl that is beautiful with no makeup
That's the goal. You need to become a pro at identifying who has makeup and how much. They will try and deceive you (all men) into thinking they are better looking than they are.

That's the goal. You need to become a pro at identifying who has makeup and how much. They will try and deceive you (all men) into thinking they are better looking than they are.
That’s why you take them to the swimming pool or at the ocean on the first date

They actually say that beard is a man's make-up.

• +1
Most women are naturally ugly yet you all are dying to have sex with these beasts of nature
Most? Try 99%. Agreed btw. Men are downbad simps who need to be exterminated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Deleted member 30037
Most? Try 99%. Agreed btw. Men are downbad simps who need to be exterminated.
Depends on the countries. On average French women are good looking. Little to no make up at all.
Meanwhile the UK and the US…..

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Depends on the countries. On average French women are good looking. Little to no make up at all.
Meanwhile the UK and the US…..
It does depend on the country. I can't speak on French women, but Dutch women look good and they wear little to no make-up either. UK and US toilets are totally dogshit.

Ive never heard anyone say this

• +1
I thought it was hair, but the point still stands
With a beard, they can fraud their recessed chin, hence why it's called make-up, since it's concealing a flaw.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 30037
With a beard, they can fraud their recessed chin, hence why it's called make-up, since it's concealing a flaw.
Makes sense yeah

• +1