Makeup is really powerful

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
Women wear makeup for about 5/8s of their life. They begin wearing it around age ten, earlier if their mother let's her daughter use her makeup, I've seen and heard that before. From ages 10-60, women will be wearing mascara, eyeliner, eye-shadow, foundation, lipstick, fake lashes, fake eyebrows. Most times a woman in that age range leaves their house, they leave wearing something of that sort. Concealer and foundation for blemishes on the skin, eye-makeup for increasing PFL and attenuating UULE, eye-makeup and lipstick for increasing contrast between those and the skin. Women wear makeup on their cheekbones to make an illusion of them being more pronounced or prominent.

The contrast between the lips or eyes and the skin is why makeup for women is like a power-up in a video game. You know how Mario punches a block and a mushroom leaves it and Mario becomes bigger when he then moves over it? Women punch their dressing room drawer or purse and a small studio of brushes and tools to increase their looks leave is.

I read a thread some time ago about this effect of specific contrasts by Kingkeliz and it explains precisely why makeup is powerful, and it's bullshit how men can't use it. That thread is linked bellow.

https://looksmax.org/threads/facial-luminance-difference-and-impact-on-attraction.310246/

Women wear makeup even in prison. I learned about this fact yesterday, and I'm not surprised when I remind myself of just how powerful these powders and emolsions are.

I wish makeup didn't exist, because it doesn't benefit our gender, it's a sort of double-standard that matters but there is no push to change things. Outlaw makeup. Some men are unable to notice when a woman is wearing makeup, too, so it's effectively a natural boost to women's looks. Unbelievable, but I'll see it when I leave my house soon.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, aspiringexcel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Picsart 24 04 23 14 01 43 154

I'm being ironical

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003