HAIR IS BECOMING UNIMPORTANT AND IRRELEVANT.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Hair is starting to lose its value simply because of the prevalence of hair care and because of the growth of apps such as TikTok and Instagram. Nearly everyone has good hair, therefore it's becoming worthless.

It's only a matter of time that hair coping will seize. Of course as you know, something that is commonly found, loses its value.

Of course a bad hairstyle that does not suit the shape of your face WILL DESCEND YOU HARD, this is a truth and will always be a truth.
One must always be groomed. Even superactors that appear in "Hobo" roles look gnarly simply because they look ungroomed.
You also should work on your balding and keep taking medication, you don't want to age 20 years just because of it.

Of course that doesn't mean you should get a buzz cut, the majority of men look much worse with a buzzcut.

What I am saying is, people will start to overlook your hair because they already see a lot of people with good hair, they will start to judge your attractiveness based on other features, and I will not indulge in telling you what these features are, you probably already know them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16220
Just shave it bro bitches love that
Ex0wq1sWUAIXY2k

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, LooksmaxxHopeful, Tasty17 and 14 others
:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, GalacticHero, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Hair is starting to lose its value simply because of the prevalence of hair care and because of the growth of apps such as TikTok and Instagram. Nearly everyone has good hair, therefore it's becoming worthless.

It's only a matter of time that hair coping will seize. Of course as you know, something that is commonly found, loses its value.

Of course a bad hairstyle that does not suit the shape of your face WILL DESCEND YOU HARD, this is a truth and will always be a truth.
One must always be groomed. Even superactors that appear in "Hobo" roles look gnarly simply because they look ungroomed.
You also should work on your balding and keep taking medication, you don't want to age 20 years just because of it.

What I am saying is, people will start to overlook your hair because they already see a lot of people with good hair, they will start to judge your attractiveness based on other features, and I will not indulge in telling you what these features are, you probably already know them.
„Nearly everyone has good hair“ except me

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Mr.Proper, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Just be a balding subhuman bro

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
Nigga the fact that "nearly everyone has it" doesn't make something worthless, it makes it the bare minimum:feelsgood:. Nearly every male has a dick too but lack of one won't do you any good:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Elvisandreaa, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
OP you're low IQ

there is difference between value and looks
looks are objective and good hair is an objective trait
if everyone was chad there would be no hypergamy, because chads are attractive, women like attractive men, hair is an attractive trait, this is an incel meme aka the hypergamy "OMG IF EVERYONE WAS CHAD WOMEN WOULD WANT GIGACHAD"
most men are ugly to average, if they were all chads society would be 1000x better and women would be more submissive and everything would be way better, no they wouldn't be no hypergamy or no loss of value

Of course that doesn't mean you should get a buzz cut, the majority of men look much worse with a buzzcut.

Go outside retard. I see plenty of people with god awful shit hair. You just don't leave your basement and spend your time obsessing over people on social media who have perfect everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
100% facts

Seen the same thing, thought the same thing.

So many hair copers it’s now becoming over saturated. Hypergamy will soon rise and shaved head giga moggers with insane nuerocranium shape and ideal forward growth will come mogging us all back to eppleys full skull implants.

Go outside retard. I see plenty of people with god awful shit hair. You just don't leave your basement and spend your time obsessing over people on social media who have perfect everything.

Not really. I didn't get this from only social media.
Actually, the reason I said this was primarily because I started seeing a lot of people with very good hair.
I don't know where you live but it certainly is the case where I live

OP you're low IQ

there is difference between value and looks
looks are objective and good hair is an objective trait
if everyone was chad there would be no hypergamy, because chads are attractive, women like attractive men, hair is an attractive trait, this is an incel meme aka the hypergamy "OMG IF EVERYONE WAS CHAD WOMEN WOULD WANT GIGACHAD"
most men are ugly to average, if they were all chads society would be 1000x better and women would be more submissive and everything would be way better, no they wouldn't be no hypergamy or no loss of value

No.
If everyone was 6'5, it would be the bare minimum.
If everyone had wide jaws, it would be the bare minimum.
If everyone was gymmaxxed, scrawny dudes would have negative SMV, etc.

Everyone have a good hair why bother!:soy:
Everyone have muscles, gym is cope! :soy:
Meanwhile nearly everyone:
71lH7WOl.jpg

Ive always had crappy haircut and crappy dry hair until recently. Having thick shinny hair is so fucking good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 21044
Not really. I didn't get this from only social media.
Actually, the reason I said this was primarily because I started seeing a lot of people with very good hair.
I don't know where you live but it certainly is the case where I live
You clearly believe that looksmaxxing is cope. Please find a new site waste your life on because this clearly isn't the place for you since you've already given up.

Nearly everyone has good hair, therefore it's becoming worthless.
it just doesn't work like that, this isn't business with supply or demand, having good hair is a prerequisite just like everything else that girls want

You clearly believe that looksmaxxing is cope. Please find a new site waste your life on because this clearly isn't the place for you since you've already given up.

I haven't given up. I am actually considered quite good looking.
I think you misunderstood my point, I am saying that, just like how the average height is increasing, the average hair quality is increasing.
Which means everyone should now start taking care of their hair because "good hair" isn't a striking trait now that everyone has it.

I haven't given up. I am actually considered quite good looking.
I think you misunderstood my point, I am saying that, just like how the average height is increasing, the average hair quality is increasing.
Which means everyone should now start taking care of their hair because "good hair" isn't a striking trait now that everyone has it.
Retarded opinion tbh. Clean water from the tap used to be a rarity and now every city has it. "LeSS ValUabLe TrAit SINce eVery one hAs It"

Retarded opinion tbh. Clean water from the tap used to be a rarity and now every city has it. "LeSS ValUabLe TrAit SINce eVery one hAs It"

This is different from that.
Don't be too offended buddy, I am not telling you to stop working on your hair, hair is quite important.
Good luck