Hair is obviously very important but how important is the hairstyle

Broly

Broly

Die A Hero
Title and also post some examples tbh

Hairstyle itself is pretty unimportant, all that matters is that you have a good hairline and a lot of hair.
If you have long, thick hair you can just mess it up and call it a hairstyle and girls will love it

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, subhuman incel, szolliontaraelis and 11 others
Very.
@russiancel is incel because of it

• So Sad
Reactions: Broly
Very.
@russiancel is incel because of it
Im gonna cope with pompadour or side part for my long skull. Fringe or curtains arent best idea imo

• +1
hair colour and quality is an overlooked important feature

• +1
Hairstyle itself is pretty unimportant, all that matters is that you have a good hairline and a lot of hair.
If you have long, thick hair you can just mess it up and call it a hairstyle and girls will love it
yea it's harder than that brother, you need chad tier genetics to be able to pull that off, chad tier hair genetics or you can get a protein tratement and then have a professional hairdresser do your hair (like i do) and you will have chad hair

hairstyle is important, because you need to choose one that frauds your temples and shit

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Moggie and Deprived
yea it's harder than that brother, you need chad tier genetics to be able to pull that off, chad tier hair genetics or you can get a protein tratement and then have a professional hairdresser do your hair (like i do) and you will have chad hair

hairstyle is important, because you need to choose one that frauds your temples and shit
I mean that part is true, covering temples, skull shape, etc. But when I hear hair style I'm thinking about guys on youtube like bluuman that spend hours putting pomade in their hair, straightening, blow drying, hair spray, highlights, etc. Most guys on tik tok with good hair just put some hair product like clay/wax and then let it air dry and it looks good

Elab on protein treatment, you mean keratin? What was your hair texture like before and after it?

• +1
Reactions: Broly and alriodai
hairline and quality of the hair is most important. chad with nw1 buzzcut mogs incel with nw0 elvis Presley hair

• +1
I mean that part is true, covering temples, skull shape, etc. But when I hear hair style I'm thinking about guys on youtube like bluuman that spend hours putting pomade in their hair, straightening, blow drying, hair spray, highlights, etc. Most guys on tik tok with good hair just put some hair product like clay/wax and then let it air dry and it looks good

Elab on protein treatment, you mean keratin? What was your hair texture like before and after it?
Man hair is a long ass process

Don't get offended by what I'm going to say rn not hating on you but I hate it when users say "just get good hair" like it's easy

You have to have good hair growing genetics to grow your hair longer, you have to have good hairline and temples at least, then learn how to put protein treatement or pay for it (not keratin, protein, keratin is for super straight hair, protein is for tiktok prettyboy hair)

Then you need to wait 3 days and learn how to hair dry and part your hair, especially the back of your hair

It's a long ass process bro, them tiktok tutorials are super shit, they just put hair spray but they got protein treatements and did all the shit I said which takes 3 or 2 months and is super hard to do and they make it seem on the tutorials that it's just "hair spray"

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Moggie, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
What a fucking giga ultra tremendous cope. Im inkwell with curtains and mogger with a wavy fringe that is impossible to reproduce again

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Moggie, Broly and 1 other person
Man hair is a long ass process

Don't get offended by what I'm going to say rn not hating on you but I hate it when users say "just get good hair" like it's easy

You have to have good hair growing genetics to grow your hair longer, you have to have good hairline and temples at least, then learn how to put protein treatement or pay for it (not keratin, protein, keratin is for super straight hair, protein is for tiktok prettyboy hair)

Then you need to wait 3 days and learn how to hair dry and part your hair, especially the back of your hair

It's a long ass process bro, them tiktok tutorials are super shit, they just put hair spray but they got protein treatements and did all the shit I said which takes 3 or 2 months and is super hard to do and they make it seem on the tutorials that it's just "hair spray"
Bro save me plz i want perfect hairstyle again will suck u no homo

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Broly
Dude just give up on wavy fringe, grow the top out to around your eye area and stick with the middle part

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and alriodai
I
Show me your hair and your skull shape in DMs real quick bro, i'll tell you if my hair fit me or not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggie, Deprived and Deleted member 18840
Dude just give up on wavy fringe, grow the top out to around your eye area and stick with the middle part
Example? I don’t understand exactly how it looks

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Moggie and Broly
extremely, long + wavy is key. i also think lighter is better

Example? I don’t understand exactly how it looks
You should go for what Tyson Ballou has. He has a similar hair as you except yours is a little darker

Attachments

• 1663109703738.png
    1663109703738.png
    675.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18840
When ur with a girl they will constantly pull ur fringe in order to see ur hairline. Its like an evolutionary trait to see if ur hair has good health = good genes

• +1
Giga important for blacks
JFL if you are black and dont have waves, freeforms, braids, twists or dreads

When ur with a girl they will constantly pull ur fringe in order to see ur hairline. Its like an evolutionary trait to see if ur hair has good health = good genes
:feelsrope:

You should go for what Tyson Ballou has. He has a similar hair as you except yours is a little darker
what about this pic? Only issue is he is covering his eyebrow which is not ideal.

huzep1wba7t71.png

• +1
what about this pic? Only issue is he is covering his eyebrow which is not ideal.

huzep1wba7t71.png
This is just the same thing except he parted it a little to the side. I have the same parting and am going for something like this except more wavy/messy

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
This is just the same thing except he parted it a little to the side. I have the same parting and am going for something like this except more wavy/messy
how much more length on the top do you think I need?

btw this isnt how I would style it when going out, I try to get a bit more volume aswell, I used gel in all the pics except the last whereas irl I have been using some sort of volumising high hold clay, I'll be trying out a tiktok style with a bit more length so utilising a hairdrying and round brush.

Last edited:
  • +1
how much more length on the top do you think I need?

View attachment 1867684View attachment 1867685View attachment 1867690View attachment 1867691View attachment 1867693

btw this isnt how I would style it when going out, I try to get a bit more volume aswell, I used gel in all the pics except the last whereas irl I have been using some sort of volumising high hold clay, I'll be trying out a tiktok style with a bit more length so utilising a hairdrying and round brush.
clay looks much better I think. You'd probably need around 4ish months until the hair on top is long enough. I'm growing mine out too and planning to just learn how to cut it with scissors so I don't get botched

• +1
clay looks much better I think. You'd probably need around 4ish months until the hair on top is long enough. I'm growing mine out too and planning to just learn how to cut it with scissors so I don't get botched
aight, how long should the sides and back be? should it be blended? I have a diamond face shape btw

• +1
  • +1
Idk about blending tbh, but sides are probably atleast an inch long
Planning to just use the vid prettyboy linked in the thread when the time comes to cut my own hair
I dont suit that style and I think its due to my hairline shape tbh its not straight all the way across and its assymetric aswell.

• +1
I dont suit that style and I think its due to my hairline shape tbh its not straight all the way across and its assymetric aswell.
I wasn't talking about the style, just the video on how to layer hair

• +1
  • JFL
What a fucking giga ultra tremendous cope. Im inkwell with curtains and mogger with a wavy fringe that is impossible to reproduce again
Curtains and wavy fringe are the best tier haircuts in 2022 tbh . I have curtains now and while it looks alright i will definitely go back to wavy fringe

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 18840
My ex used to do this often i thought she was just weird jfl

My ex used to do this often i thought she was just weird jfl
Trust me they know. Even they know about the curtains fraud. Thats why a strong hairline+temples is needed

Trust me they know. Even they know about the curtains fraud. Thats why a strong hairline+temples is needed
She used to feel my forehead with her jand and push my hair up, you think it was just a cover for checking my hairline? My mom used to do the same thin maternal love type shit innit

She used to feel my forehead with her jand and push my hair up, you think it was just a cover for checking my hairline? My mom used to do the same thin maternal love type shit innit
yeah man trust me, ive been with some girls. and they just dont touch the hair, they actually pull it up to see my hairline. even a girl commented directly on my hairline, (ur not balding) great. I think its in their DNA. They HATE balding

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Deprived
If you are chad or subhuman hairstyle is not important. If you are anything in between, hairstyle is one of the most important things.