Hair is VERY important if you aren’t chad or ugly

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
It’s underrated how important hair is and the impact it has on your facial aesthetics and SMV.

Not just the hairline, but also the haircut and style.

Incel hair:

79158DB6 1D90 4434 A94A 77F095724C70

High SMV hair:

91C1A001 36CC 4E21 B8D4 DB7ECF467294

• +1
Reactions: roar123, Deleted member 9344, Schönling and 8 others
How is that shitty ass fringe any better than the first haircut? Both are just as shitty

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, BradAniston, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
How is that shitty ass fringe any better than the first haircut? Both are just as shitty
same, both dont fit his face
the first haircut is pretty good depending on the face, his face looks dogshit with it tho

Are we looking at the same pictures? 2nd mogs 1st in SMV, long hair is worshipped here but it’s literally incel hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and johncruz12345
same, both dont fit his face
the first haircut is pretty good depending on the face, his face looks dogshit with it tho
JFL at thinking incel hair is good.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Are we looking at the same pictures? 2nd mogs 1st in SMV, long hair is worshipped here but it’s literally incel hair.
It's about the hairline really. With a Nw0-Nw1 maybe NW2 hairline anything will look good

It's actually true. A lot of women even say his haircut in the second picture suits him best, he wears it for a show but opts to keep the long hair on his off-time but a lot of his female fans don't like it.

JFL at you autists thinking his SMV didn't quadruple with that second haircut. It's perfect. The cut is pretty shit, but it suits him incredibly well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 11053, joeveniro and 2 others
It's about the hairline really. With a Nw0-Nw1 maybe NW2 hairline anything will look good
The length and style also matter a lot. 2nd look SMV mogs the shit out of the 1st look.

It's actually true. A lot of women even say his haircut in the second picture suits him best, he wears it for a show but opts to keep the long hair on his off-time but a lot of his female fans don't like it.

JFL at you autists thinking his SMV didn't quadruple with that second haircut. It's perfect. The cut is pretty shit, but it suits him incredibly well.
Literally this. My female friends love him with the peaky blinders hair but think he looks repulsive with long hair. Only autists think long hair is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Having good haircut with quality hair can bump anyone a lot its one of first things any looksmaxer should care about

Second hair fits a PEakyb BLinder guys face, and it looks modern, more nt and more masculine

Curtains only works if u have good eyes and slim jaw

his eyes are bad and jaw wide

i have the same shit, good jaw and meh eyes

strijd is the example of how gigachad hair should be

I have had pretty much every straight hairstyle that you can think of and I get compliments on my hair no matter what. Hair is probably 90% of what I get complimented on. I am not Chad by the way. And a lot of these hairstyles were very sloppy too

Based and hairpilled

• Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett