Hair like Marlon

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Guys i will let my hair grow like Marlon Teixeira. We have similar hair types and with some sea salt hair spray I will get the surfer look hair. Could it fit?

Attachments

• 5DD51B75-22F1-463F-8BD3-74BEDFFAC11D.jpeg
    5DD51B75-22F1-463F-8BD3-74BEDFFAC11D.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Your face a little on the roundish side. You need genioplasty to increase ur chin height. THen any hair will be good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Lev Peshkov
Your face a little on the roundish side. You need genioplasty to increase ur chin height. THen any hair will be good.
Ye bro i will augment my chin. But with filler because i dont lack projection, and even filler can give some. And there the migration doesnt happen often

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
Ye bro i will augment my chin. But with filler because i dont lack projection, and even filler can give some. And there the migration doesnt happen often
Sorry forgot to answer ur qn. You can sport marlon hair and you will look younger imo

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Sorry forgot to answer ur qn. You can sport marlon hair and you will look younger imo
Ye and i actually like his hair. I used it when i was younger ahah because i loved Tsubasa

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
bumps me

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Debloat asap

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yep i need it. Need to lose some weight and put muscle. Been eating much sodium as well. Im starting to workout again
Good shit man

• +1
U look like a boy

how old are u

Guys i will let my hair grow like Marlon Teixeira. We have similar hair types and with some sea salt hair spray I will get the surfer look hair. Could it fit?
MARLON IS INDEED GIGA SURFER SLAYER

SmartSelect 20200729 155631 FaceApp

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and DaGullas
dude u kinda look like me if I got morphed lmao pause

• +1