Hair loss and use of facial muscles

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Now i know poor diet and a shitty lifestyle, paired with dht sensitive follicles (genes) are the main cause of hairloss, permanent or temporary. Anyway, i've come across this theory on how you use your facial muscles (especially upper) and how it makes your hair fall due to stress

Notice most cucks that bald from the front also have forehead wrinkles paired with negative tilted eyebrows because they overuse the frontalis muscle? Ik there are exceptions

So i think squinting and raising your eyebrows or corners of your eyebrows, can have an impact. What do you guys think?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and volcelfatcel
2749091_2747179_1644951651400.png

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Deleted member 16834
DHT is the only thing that contributes to MPB.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Scalp tension is a real thing.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, datboijj, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
DHT is the only thing that contributes to MPB.
i wouldnt say the only, well at least other things can speed up the process

most males get MPB in their lifetime, theres ways apart from reducing dht to slow it down

>t. someone who is on topical fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and volcelfatcel
It’s not really that studied yet, but it could be true that it plays a part. Everyone is balding so much earlier nowadays and coincidentally there are many more recessed people.

DHT is still the cause but recession and muscle tension could worsen it I guess, which is why scalp massages could potentially help balding

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 13626
Now i know poor diet and a shitty lifestyle, paired with dht sensitive follicles (genes) are the main cause of hairloss, permanent or temporary. Anyway, i've come across this theory on how you use your facial muscles (especially upper) and how it makes your hair fall due to stress

Notice most cucks that bald from the front also have forehead wrinkles paired with negative tilted eyebrows because they overuse the frontalis muscle? Ik there are exceptions

So i think squinting and raising your eyebrows or corners of your eyebrows, can have an impact. What do you guys think?

The hypothesis on the website also works perfectly for all the bald reddit soycucks who raise their eyebrows 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
The hypothesis on the website also works perfectly for all the bald reddit soycucks who raise their eyebrows 24/7
Even raising the corners slightly to fraud more positive tilted eyebrows? What about frowning/squinting , potential suifuel for squint copers out there

Its insulin resistance of hair follicles caused by dht

Even raising the corners slightly to fraud more positive tilted eyebrows? What about frowning/squinting , potential suifuel for squint copers out there
If you have 0 baldness genes then probably it doesn’t matter, but I have a NW7 dad and a NW3 grandpa so I should probably avoid this. Lifefuel for me tho, my uncle (moms side) has 0 balding at like 50 years old and hes even gone through chemotherapy, hope I get some of those genes as well

I just realized that this muscle theory works really well in my dads case so this is Giga LifeFuel for me

people who say cope dont tale care of themselves fucking retards its true. massaging your face neck and head will help

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

It's called scalp tension which mainly comes from apoor shaped galea.
Forehead wrinkles are rather seen in non balding men cause it's a sign that the skin is relaxed and not tensed.