Hair loss and wigs (hair-system)

Deleted member 7697

Deleted member 7697

Platinum
So I've decided to completely drop fin due to ED. I might try it again with a lower dosage later down the line. Praying and hoping that my dick recovers if it doesn't then there's only one way out of this and I'm not even being funny

Csvbb

I'm planning to have some kind of decent hair on my head till 40 to 45 then I can finally let go. I'll try different topicals too but I already know the reaper will catch up to me eventually since I'm only 22. So how can you even get away with wearing wigs like imagine you're a NW3 and one day you turn up to work with a full head of hair or how do you show your face to your friends again you would have to change lives completely jfl. Every other looksmax you can fraud some medical condition for and normies would buy it but it's impossible to do that with wigs. Also the good ones cost a shit ton and imagine if it somehow falls off in front of everyone. You would have to go home and rope your life is over.

Bgbfgb

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
You can tell you had a hair transplant...ht are accepted in society

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96 and Toth's thot
Can't you just go to Turkey and get a cheap Implant there? being bald in 2021 is a choice

how much fin were u taking