Hair loss at 15

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Silver
I think I got DUPA

Not like this though, I think it's in the first stage.. :forcedsmile:

What should I do now, I'm coping with dermaroller and rosemary oil (just began)

Do I really need to hop on minoxidil rn

And would my hair loss even dissapear if I just wait for my puberty to completely end and my hormone levels to stabilize?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, mathis, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
It’s just thin hair, I also have this genetically, just let it grow.

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, SubhumanCurrycel, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
You dont have hair loss with 15 you are just schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spazm, heyheyheybro22, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
Try topical anti androgens like RU58841.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
It’s just thin hair, I also have this genetically, just let it grow.
Yea I have a thin hair structure, but people were pointing out how my hair lost volume, especially after getting a buzz cut I realised my hair follicles were decreasing, been growing out since

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and boss8055
I got DUPA as well, there's no fix, not even hair transplant, the only solution is hair system

(yes you have it, it's not thin hair or whatever)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Jonas2k7
You dont have hair loss with 15 you are just schizo
I wish I was :feelswhy: If I really have hair loss I'll kill myself the world is so unfair

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Yea I have a thin hair structure, but people were pointing out how my hair lost volume, especially after getting a buzz cut I realised my hair follicles were decreasing, been growing out since
then try oral minox
i wouldnt do anti androgens with 15

Nvm it's not you in the pic :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
I wish I was :feelswhy: If I really have hair loss I'll kill myself the world is so unfair
do you have a pic how your hair was before
i dont think you have fucking hair loss with 15, if you rly have hair loss with 15 you prob starve yourself or smth

• +1
Start minox rn, every morning and night and once a week dermaroller use ketoconazol shampoo 3 times a week if after 6 months you got no progress hop on dutasteride. Don’t hop too soon on dut if you’re young and still developing.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Jonas2k7
The follicles aren’t decreasing, they are just set apart that’s why it feels like they are vanishing; but they weren’t even there at the first place.

• +1
I got DUPA as well, there's no fix, not even hair transplant, the only solution is hair system

(yes you have it, it's not thin hair or whatever)
It's not my picture tho, you can only see it if I'm under direct lighting or if my hair is wet :feelswhy:

under any circumstances do not do anti androgens ever

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, slavicpsycho, NZb6Air and 1 other person
do you have a pic how your hair was before
i dont think you have fucking hair loss with 15, if you rly have hair loss with 15 you prob starve yourself or smth
Yes I'm eating like less than 1000 calories for more than 2 months :lul:lifefuel maybe if I start eating more it'll get better

And I burn these calories too with a lot of cardio and gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Yes I'm eating like less than 1000 calories for more than 2 months :lul:lifefuel maybe if I start eating more it'll get better

then no shit you are loosing hair
bulk up first this is not healthy

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
yes it will nigger you dont have hair loss with fucking 15

• Love it

do you get dizzy and vision get blurry sometimes?

• +1
im 40kg lean mass monster

• JFL

Why and how

• +1
you are the common denominator of stupidity if you use anti androgens at 15

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, Jonas2k7 and Maalik
could be Alopecia Areata. An autoimmune disease that makes your body atttack its own hair.

Image result for dr gary linkpv

• +1
No, I just have severe hyperhydrosis (sweating a lot) but that was even before my extreme cut
It's not that bad. I'm just sweating a lot while fucking and my armpits produce too much sweat that it flows down my body :lul:

over for sweatcels and dupacels

No, I just have severe hyperhydrosis (sweating a lot) but that was even before my extreme cut
same, have u tried some meds?

• +1
same, have u tried some meds?
Not really meds but I got a 10% aluminum hydroxide deodorant (it didn't help a bit) nothing really works, sometimes I even sweat less if I don't use any deodorant at all. Most of the it's also just the deodorant not getting absorbed good enough or smth

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Yeah if he puts it on his cock retard.
you seem very clueless about anti androgens so i won't bully you too much
did you kno
(1) RU goes sytemic. it failed the phase 2 clinical trial. many people reported heart problems even though they only put it on scalp.
IDK why RU is so famous in PSL forums. Finasteride is safer than it. It leaves your Testosterone alone and only attacks DHT. Anti androgens destroy both T and DHT.

(2) all anti androgens block Skin collagen synthesis:
now Rub your two braincells together for this one :soy::soy:
If (1) RU is so good at migrating it can reach your heart from your scalp. then can't it also reach your facial skin from ur scalp?

TLDR RU will rape your collagen and Androgens

so how is recommending the worst anti androgen in existence:RU good for a teenager?

• +1
Not really meds but I got a 10% aluminum hydroxide deodorant (it didn't help a bit) nothing really works, sometimes I even sweat less if I don't use any deodorant at all. Most of the it's also just the deodorant not getting absorbed good enough or smth
I bought glyocpyrrolate but it got seized at the border :feelsbadman:

• +1
shush im the retard of this household

you seem very clueless about anti androgens so i won't bully you too much
did you kno
(1) RU goes sytemic. it failed the phase 2 clinical trial. many people reported heart problems even though they only put it on scalp.
IDK why RU is so famous in PSL forums. Finasteride is safer than it. It leaves your Testosterone alone and only attacks DHT. Anti androgens destroy both T and DHT.

(2) all anti androgens block Skin collagen synthesis:
now Rub your two braincells together for this one :soy::soy:
If (1) RU is so good at migrating it can reach your heart from your scalp. then can't it also reach your facial skin from ur scalp?

TLDR RU will rape your collagen and Androgens

so how is recommending the worst anti androgen in existence:RU good for a teenager?
I know this retard but hair is life. Sorry I dont info dump like you asperger tard. Ru is best option for balding teen.

• Hmm...
I know this retard but hair is life. Sorry I dont info dump like you asperger tard. Ru is best option for balding teen.
Dumbwojak

Stay dumb

• +1
He explained why it isn't good, you don't have any argument
My argument is that you were asking what you could do for hair with MPB. Everything that isnt finasteride/antiandrogen is cope. I gave a solution that wasnt perfect because we dont live in a perfect world retarded cunts. You are all autistic.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and BrutalMogger