Hair loss at 15

I fucked up and did it for 2 days, never again, it recovers with no damage right
yes 2 days you should be fine which med did you use

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
ye you should be good

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Yea I have a thin hair structure, but people were pointing out how my hair lost volume, especially after getting a buzz cut I realised my hair follicles were decreasing, been growing out since
You naturally just have thin hair and noticed it when you buzzed. Microneedle at 1-1.5 1-2x per week and start minoxidil it should thicken up

• +1
You got thin hair naturally,that’s why very short haircutslike yours don’t fit with thin hair,let it grow

• +1
You naturally just have thin hair and noticed it when you buzzed. Microneedle at 1-1.5 1-2x per week and start minoxidil it should thicken up
Would lose volume tho after stopping, I'll use minox as a last resort

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You got thin hair naturally,that’s why very short haircutslike yours don’t fit with thin hair,let it grow
Yea but I got more compliments looking like this tho, I look way more dimorphic and more IOIs than with long hair, but maybe it's just because of my face :feelshah:

Yea but I got more compliments looking like this tho, I look way more dimorphic and more IOIs than with long hair, but maybe it's just because of my face :feelshah:
Yeah but if your face has good dimorphism then long hair won’t make you more feminine

• +1
Would lose volume tho after stopping, I'll use minox as a last resort
personally I use the pill form very easy to take no hassle or grease

• +1
Start minox rn, every morning and night and once a week dermaroller use ketoconazol shampoo 3 times a week if after 6 months you got no progress hop on dutasteride. Don’t hop too soon on dut if you’re young and still developing.
I second this