Hair loss prevention in anorexia

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
i can’t find much information on the specific nutrient deficiencies that cause this. is it just the restrictive calories? i’m so close to my goal but norwooding in the process is arguably worse than being a bloated mess

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard Cheese
115lbs 5,10 btw

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Max out on multivitamins (twice the dose if you can) and take them with meals when ur eating so it absorbs into ur blood stream better.

Focus on Biotin/Vit D that are lower with anorexic people. But I would suggest a generalised multivitamin with 100% strength.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and horsefacin
If you're norwooding in line with the traditional Norwood-Hamilton scale it's probably not due to stress or nutrient deficiencies - It's AGA. Finasteride or dutasteride are the only drugs that can solve it.

If it's more diffuse then it might be telogen effluvium. If it's telogen it's extremely unlikely to be permanent. It'll regrow. Push through it then, I guess.

Angus Barbieri:
Angus 704x454 1

This is a case of a really long fast and you can kind of see that he lost a bit of his density. He did vitamins, IIRC. I doubt they will help. Keep in mind this is an extreme case.

Good luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and horsefacin