Hair loss while on testosterone?

B

BlondeB1tch

Iron
If im blasting testosterone and I have aggressive hair loss and already using propecia 1mg, will the test speed up the hair loss or the dht blockage by the pill will always be the same?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
If im blasting testosterone and I have aggressive hair loss and already using propecia 1mg, will the test speed up the hair loss or the dht blockage by the pill will always be the same?
speed up, use topical finasteride while on test or dht.

I feel like it's hard to spread it up correctly over scalp evenly, not better to use pills?
oral finasteride shows effect over the body including less erection, topical focuses on where you put it (your bald ass head).

The test will increase the hair loss likely (but who knows its down to ur individual sensitivity). Personally i think if ur running test u should be on dutasteride instead of propecia. even on 400mg i get no hair loss on dutasteride. Ppl dont realise how strong it is. Whoever created it should of been given a nobel prize.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Maalik
The test will increase the hair loss likely (but who knows its down to ur individual sensitivity). Personally i think if ur running test u should be on dutasteride instead of propecia. even on 400mg i get no hair loss on dutasteride. Ppl dont realise how strong it is. Whoever created it should of been given a nobel prize.
Do you not get issues with maintaining erections?