Hair maintance

wannabechad_

wannabechad_

Every living creature in this world dies alone
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Posts
1,213
Reputation
635
To people with true knowledge on hairmaxxing only.
I have a protocol rn with minoxidil 5% + finasteride 0,025% foam in the morning
At night I have s foam with minoxidil 5% + tretinoin 0,05% in Espumil base ,I read that tretinoin maximise the absorption of minoxidil . Is it a good shape for hairmaxxing ? Previously I got only minoxidil 5% in the night ,a week ago I added the foam with tretinoin I have some peeling on the scalp in the areas i apply it but nothing insanely annoying. Opinions ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania
that's a pretty solid routine now the important thing is sticking to it consistently
 
  • +1
Reactions: wannabechad_
that's a pretty solid routine now the important thing is sticking to it consistently
Heard with another product minoxidil 5% + lattanoprost 0,005% ,any knowledge on that ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania

Similar threads

KS_sub1
Replies
31
Views
111
mikey2pants
mikey2pants
danielzis
Replies
14
Views
47
prettyboychasing
prettyboychasing
G
Replies
3
Views
35
GingerT
G
rc201
Replies
0
Views
7
rc201
rc201
anythingtobenormal
  • Solved
Looksmaxxing Dry Flat hair
Replies
9
Views
48
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top