If ur black ur natural hair is pretty much a failo
You should aim for curls such as these
Screenshot 32

Or have your hair in a protective style
Screenshot 33
2 Strand Twists
Screenshot 34
And finger coils are by far the best options

If your Black you have to know a key factor about your hair if its Low Porosity or High Porosity
If your hair is Low Porosity it takes a long time for your hair to dry when coming out of the shower
If its High Porosity its quite the opposite your dries very fast and absorbs the products you use on it

If you have Low Porosity your hair routine should consist of this
1. Shampoo - Any sulfate free shampoo is fine

2. Conditioner - Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner is my favourite to use i dont really see any better alternative

3. Leave In Conditioner (Optional) - Shea Moisture strengthen and restore leave in conditioner, Leave In Conditioner helps hair stay moisturized after you leave the shower

4. Deep Conditioner (IMPORTANT) - By far the most important for healthy hair and faster growth. Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Hair Masque is a great deep conditioner

5. Hair Growth Oil - You apply it to ur scalp and its purpose is self explanatory Jamaican Black Castor Oil is the standard that everyone pretty much uses

Optional Additions +
- Curling Cream
- Styling Gel
I would only recommend to use it if your going to style your hair frequently

Additional Products you will need if your hair is Low Porosity is
- A Blow Dryer
- Shower Cap
- Bonnet/Durag

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 19551, Racky and 11 others
How I get hair like first pic
594BD9F9 FC80 41C0 A5B5 68269EA3B7BB

I have low prodigy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6128
I keep short hair and glasses. Clean cut and nerdy look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Racky, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Not an expert on black looksmaxxing but it seems blacks look good with buzzcut more often than whites do

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Sonny Black and Deleted member 6128
is the first pic even naturally achievable for a 100% black guy? my friend is like 40% black and his hair resembles that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
dreadlocks mog

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 6128
is the first pic even naturally achievable for a 100% black guy? my friend is like 40% black and his hair resembles that
Yes the guy in the pic is 100% black it’s literally all about consistency and the products u use

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and AscendingHero
If u dont have these hair products ur not even trying

1. Conditioner

2. Deep Conditioner

3. Black Castor Oil

4. Curling Cream

View attachment 1648943

View attachment 1648946
2 Strand Twists
View attachment 1648948

If your Black you have to know a key factor about your hair if its Low Porosity or High Porosity
If your hair is Low Porosity it takes a long time for your hair to dry when coming out of the shower
If its High Porosity its quite the opposite your dries very fast and absorbs the products you use on it

2. Conditioner - Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner is my favourite to use i dont really see any better alternative

3. Leave In Conditioner (Optional) - Shea Moisture strengthen and restore leave in conditioner, Leave In Conditioner helps hair stay moisturized after you leave the shower

4. Deep Conditioner (IMPORTANT) - By far the most important for healthy hair and faster growth. Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Hair Masque is a great deep conditioner

5. Hair Growth Oil - You apply it to ur scalp and its purpose is self explanatory Jamaican Black Castor Oil is the standard that everyone pretty much uses

Optional Additions +
- Curling Cream
- Styling Gel

- A Blow Dryer
- Shower Cap
- Bonnet/Durag
Brutal hairpill, where I live I can't grow my hair past an inch so I lose the needed appeal and SMV I would get by having hair.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and Deleted member 6128
Anyone thinks a lightskin nigga like me should do waves/buzz (most people like me with this haircut, makes my jaw more sharp and shows my temporalis) or grow out and have curly hair (this what the white high school tiktok girls like) I don't have photos but both suit me well

• +1

1. Conditioner

2. Deep Conditioner

3. Black Castor Oil

4. Curling Cream

View attachment 1648943

View attachment 1648946
2 Strand Twists
View attachment 1648948

Optional Additions +
- Curling Cream
- Styling Gel

- A Blow Dryer
- Shower Cap
- Bonnet/Durag
True, but keep in mind bald men are the single race that fucking mogs baldcels, you can still by Tyrone with a buzzcut
Good post btw, I'm sure the niggcels will appreciate it

• +1
You forgot about Sponge Brushes.
If you're black and growing out your hair they're really good for getting a defined hair texture and bring less frizzy. My hair game is shit tho so I'll check out the products you mentioned

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6128
You forgot about Sponge Brushes.
If you're black and growing out your hair they're really good for getting a defined hair texture and bring less frizzy. My hair game is shit tho so I'll check out the products you mentioned
No never use sponge they ruin your hair if you want to define your hair better do it manually although it may take long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and AscendingHero
Anyone thinks a lightskin nigga like me should do waves/buzz (most people like me with this haircut, makes my jaw more sharp and shows my temporalis) or grow out and have curly hair (this what the white high school tiktok girls like) I don't have photos but both suit me well
Waves and buzz ur are good if u have the headshape for it

No never use sponge they ruin your hair if you want to define your hair better do it manually although it may take long
Really? That's news to me I've been using them for years. I'll try not using it for a month and see how my hair looks naturally. By manually you mean twisting your hair around your fingers right?

Really? That's news to me I've been using them for years. I'll try not using it for a month and see how my hair looks naturally. By manually you mean twisting your hair around your fingers right?
Ye it’s the best option

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
If you're black and not even 5'9" you should kill yourself unless your face is legit 6psl maybe but even then you'll struggle immensely

What hair products do u currently use?

Your lightskin so im suprised ur hair isnt like that by default
Just water every once in a while and sponge xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6128
Good thread. Personally trying to improve hair quality, density and loosen my hair.

My goal hair style , alternating between this and twists for the foressable future

• +1
Reactions: hrdder and Deleted member 6128
Good thread. Personally trying to improve hair quality, density and loosen my hair.

My goal hair style , alternating between this and twists for the foressable future
View attachment 1649902View attachment 1649903

Loosening your hair is never the move imo it'll always look unnatural and make you look like you're trying too hard. Pretty easy for me to say with natural 3C though. I'd shoot for the twists if I were you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlexBrown84
Loosening your hair is never the move imo it'll always look unnatural and make you look like you're trying too hard. Pretty easy for me to say with natural 3C though. I'd shoot for the twists if I were you.
@Blackmannnns

@Korea

thoughts?

• +1
I keep short hair and glasses. Clean cut and nerdy look
Same. I just cut it every month or so and brush/comb it in the morning after putting Cantu shea butter on. I like the efficiency. I might try something else one day though.

ye but you guys are also the only race that consistently, on average, can get away with being bald. Makes it balance out imo

But the short dreads/twists/etc whatever they’re called indeed mog
They’re like curtains for eboys, turns you into prettyboy moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Looks234
idk man, blacks may be the best candidate for the bald look too, it suits them well

@Blackmannnns

@Korea

thoughts?
He’s wrong JFL just look at this

BDE8CFF4 171C 4FAA 9A46 3777DCF6A2C8
Versus
4D0AFFA6 F57D 4965 88A5 924C2D184641
Obviously second looks better no one is going to question wether it looks natural or not as you’re black most normies don’t know how black hair works

Does this thread also apply to me?

Th

1. Conditioner

2. Deep Conditioner

3. Black Castor Oil

4. Curling Cream

View attachment 1648943

View attachment 1648946
2 Strand Twists
View attachment 1648948

Optional Additions +
- Curling Cream
- Styling Gel

- A Blow Dryer
- Shower Cap
- Bonnet/Durag
That you in photo?