HAIR OILING

D

danielishere

Iron
I'm gonna cut the bullshit and get straight into the point.

Why hair oiling works:
Hair oiling work not because it necessary works as a great Moisturizer even thought it is but because it repels water out of hair, the reason that useful and great is because when water gets into the hair the cuticles have no choice but to lift up and that causes the hair to lose moisture and weaken even though you might tell me that water is what makes hair moisturising I'll tell you that's just crap the hair industry want you to believe

So to sum it up oils close the cuticles of hair which is proven to make it retain moisture just like how Vaseline does but without the Vaseline and the hair becomes hydrophobic.

Bonus:
before I started looksmaxing
my hair has so much dandruff it was so bad my dad shaved me bald because how bad it is but my is square and chiseled so I rocked it, but every single time hair would get to a length dandruff would be so bad if air blowed it it's gonna snow on my clothes but ever since I replaced shampoo with vinegar rinses and start oiling I never deal with this problem even mom is surprised.

The oil I use is vatika olive oil it gets sold pretty cheap here it's like 2 bucks and you get a load but it's only sold in my country, and has great ingredients. Ingredients may vary but these are the ingredients I have in my oil if you want to buy a similar one

And they really give me instant results

Paraffinum liquidm, Rosemary oil, Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Canola oil, Almond oil, olive oil, parfum

That was it. I know it's a shitty thread but I'm just getting started at this website

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes
Just put butter on it overnight:lul:
Chat would that actually work tho?

nice understanding of hair anatomy:forcedsmile:

Oiling up thread next :ogre:

just put olive oil in hair? how long to leave in? and do we wash out after with shampoo/soap?

I'm gonna cut the bullshit and get straight into the point.

Why hair oiling works:
Hair oiling work not because it necessary works as a great Moisturizer even thought it is but because it repels water out of hair, the reason that useful and great is because when water gets into the hair the cuticles have no choice but to lift up and that causes the hair to lose moisture and weaken even though you might tell me that water is what makes hair moisturising I'll tell you that's just crap the hair industry want you to believe

So to sum it up oils close the cuticles of hair which is proven to make it retain moisture just like how Vaseline does but without the Vaseline and the hair becomes hydrophobic.

Bonus:
before I started looksmaxing
my hair has so much dandruff it was so bad my dad shaved me bald because how bad it is but my is square and chiseled so I rocked it, but every single time hair would get to a length dandruff would be so bad if air blowed it it's gonna snow on my clothes but ever since I replaced shampoo with vinegar rinses and start oiling I never deal with this problem even mom is surprised.

The oil I use is vatika olive oil it gets sold pretty cheap here it's like 2 bucks and you get a load but it's only sold in my country, and has great ingredients. Ingredients may vary but these are the ingredients I have in my oil if you want to buy a similar one

And they really give me instant results

Paraffinum liquidm, Rosemary oil, Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Canola oil, Almond oil, olive oil, parfum

That was it. I know it's a shitty thread but I'm just getting started at this website
canola oil jfl ropemax at that point seed oil are shit

canola oil jfl ropemax at that point seed oil are shit
Unless your using it on your hair buddy. Omega 6's moistrize your hair but no do for the body

just put olive oil in hair? how long to leave in? and do we wash out after with shampoo/soap?
Not only olive oil get a mixture of oils from a brand and make sure the ingredients aren't bad

How to egg wash hair ?