Hair question

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
ok so in the day usally in school my hair lowkey looks good and if i could describe it it would look similar to this

its just not greasy as fuck as this skinky little guy
anyways its a bit shorter

i picked the option where i get at least 3-4 a week a sport realted class when i do the sport thingy its good because it lowkey debloat me completely but in exanges my hair curls up only on the sides and makes my head very square i fucking hate it im trying everything to make it wavy the only temp thing i do is bring a brush and a cap and hide in the toilet work well but takes some time do to any other good solution or alternative? my hair is originally 2c

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
you need to put gel, or just cut it or straighten it.
i strongly reccomend gel.

i used to be balding and litteraly have social anxiety due to strong winds fucking my hair.

i got some argan gel (ecco brand)
and some hair wax.
and i can litteraly stand in a tornado and keep some of my curls and be fine.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
you need to put gel, or just cut it or straighten it.
i strongly reccomend gel.

i used to be balding and litteraly have social anxiety due to strong winds fucking my hair.

i got some argan gel (ecco brand)
and some hair wax.
and i can litteraly stand in a tornado and keep some of my curls and be fine.
does the type of gel matter because i have alot

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
ok so in the day usally in school my hair lowkey looks good and if i could describe it it would look similar to this
View attachment 3194785
its just not greasy as fuck as this skinky little guy
anyways its a bit shorter

i picked the option where i get at least 3-4 a week a sport realted class when i do the sport thingy its good because it lowkey debloat me completely but in exanges my hair curls up only on the sides and makes my head very square i fucking hate it im trying everything to make it wavy the only temp thing i do is bring a brush and a cap and hide in the toilet work well but takes some time do to any other good solution or alternative? my hair is originally 2c
get greek curls

• +1
Reactions: kalluss