Hair questions

V

veritasmog

Iron
Joined
May 5, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
2
I was offered a new job that makes significantly more money than my current job, however they would want me to cut my hair. I have been growing out my hair for a couple months (grown a decent bit, a few inches) and ive really grown to like it. Is it worth it?

FYI I am struggling to live, surviving paycheck to paycheck
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Fucking slave needing to cut his hair jfl

Ur a bitch if u cut ur hair cuz another grown man told you to
 
  • +1
Reactions: veritasmog

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
16
Views
83
gnoyim
gnoyim
Big Boss
Replies
4
Views
35
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
AutistKhan
Replies
21
Views
85
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
islaymtbs
Replies
8
Views
28
MemorableMoron
MemorableMoron
BadLuck7892
Replies
8
Views
44
mr007
mr007

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top