Hair, stubble and low bf% combo for Ethnics

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I’ve never seen an ethnic that hasn’t been at-least above average looking with the following three:
- Good hairline and cut
- Stubble with full coverage
- Low bodyfat%

Anyone have any examples of an ethnic with all 3 of the above and isn’t at-least above average looking?

Speaking strictly about face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Chadethnic101
Why do we like to reduce looks theory to a few things? Is it autism?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Moggedbyevery1, AscendingHero and 3 others
I’ve never seen an ethnic that hasn’t been at-least above average looking with the following three:
- Good hairline and cut
- Low bodyfat%

Anyone have any examples of an ethnic with all 3 of the above and isn’t at-least above average looking?

Is there a formula like this for white people?

Why do we like to reduce looks theory to a few things? Is it autism?
It’s pretty autistic to read my post and come to the conclusion that I’m reducing looks theory to only those 3 things.

9E40680C DBB0 46B1 B27E 723AB2253415

indeed bhai

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
It’s pretty autistic to read my post and come to the conclusion that I’m reducing looks theory to only those 3 things.
Those things don't guarantee a person to not be ugly. That simple.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and gamma
Those things don't guarantee a person to not be ugly. That simple.
And I never asserted that it did. I said I’ve personally never seen it and asked for examples.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 17291
And I never asserted that it did. I said I’ve personally never seen it and asked for examples.
There are lots of ethnics with shit eye areas tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14160
most girls want men with facial hair(y)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 17291, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
Exactly. Ethnics can easily have stubble and good hair, but very few have good eye areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
That’s fine, but any examples of what I asked for? It’s possible to look decent if you have 1 failo but then other halos.

Exactly. Ethnics can easily have stubble and good hair, but very few have good eye areas
An ethnic with all 3 of the above AND good eye area would be approaching chad.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
Youve made this same thread like 50 times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, 5'8manlet, gamma and 2 others
Yes I agree, I've fully.embraced the MASC look this year- if I can improve my eye area hopefully be a chad

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
20+ Posts and not one pic that invalidates the OP…

- Stubble could be longer
- He doesn’t look that lean due to his cheeks
- Hairline isn’t that great, bit high

Bearing all that in mind he’s still above average.
yeah but man looks kinda uncanny-ish

Full head of hair and low bf% are essential for all races. Stubble doesn’t make a difference. If you’re handsome with stubble, you’ll still be handsome without it or vice-versa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Am I ethnic looking enough to go for stubble?

Attachments

• 24AA35A9-AB4A-4CEA-85D3-641DF6B4565E.jpeg
    24AA35A9-AB4A-4CEA-85D3-641DF6B4565E.jpeg
    557 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Full head of hair and low bf% are essential for all races. Stubble doesn’t make a difference. If you’re handsome with stubble, you’ll still be handsome without it or vice-versa.
Stubble is huge for sex appeal/SMV

• JFL
- Stubble could be longer
- He doesn’t look that lean due to his cheeks
- Hairline isn’t that great, bit high

Bearing all that in mind he’s still above average.
hes not above average tbh. average-slightly below imo. He just has really low sex appeal imo only thing he has is a nice pheno

still obvs the stubble looksmaxes him tho

Am I ethnic looking enough to go for stubble?
Stubble would probs suit you a lot. Your lower third is a lot of open space with no lines so stubble will add definition.

hes not above average tbh. average-slightly below imo. He just has really low sex appeal imo only thing he has is a nice pheno

still obvs the stubble looksmaxes him tho
I think we’d both agree that if he grows stubble a bit longer, loses cheek bloat and had a lower hairline he’d be above average.

• +1
A stubble with decent eye support area is really good. Irl chad level

I think we’d both agree that if he grows stubble a bit longer, loses cheek bloat and had a lower hairline he’d be above average.
yh but not every ethnic has the bone structure to not look bloated at low bf.

Obvs this thread only applies to normies. Stubble cant save someone who's sub-normie

Obvs this thread only applies to normies. Stubble cant save someone who's sub-normie
Well I’m asking for someone to show me

yeah but stubble can give you some vertical chin length, and aslo look at zayn malik with and without a stubble, he looks more masc

• +1
you look better clean shaven imo
Thanks bro, but seriously every single girl I've asked ranging from 18-27 have all said light stubble looks best on me lol and begged me to not shave
Plus pretty boy in UK is a meme I've finally realised- when I'm actually lean and have resting hollow cheeks ill go back and test the results

• +1
btw it is utter suifuel being the only fucking indian in the world who doesnt have full facial hair coverage. I legit have perfect density all aroun my mouth and pubes on the sides. I look like shit clean shaven too cuz of my mouth area

C
btw it is utter suifuel being the only fucking indian in the world who doesnt have full facial hair coverage. I legit have perfect density all aroun my mouth and pubes on the sides. I look like shit clean shaven too cuz of my mouth area
Could try minox ?

C

Could try minox ?
ive been on it for months and it dont work. best i can settle for the like 3mm on the sides and 6mm on the goatee area to emulate a heavy stubble. If the sides get longer they look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
- Good hairline and cut
- Low bodyfat%

Fuck no. No. No. No. No. AND NOOOOO! Phenos plays a massive role IRL. Hair, stubble and leanmax will not do shit for most ethnics. Maybe for the light skinned ones this would help but tbh all the ethnics I have seen in London so far who have done these things still look like crap with trash SMV. No. I am not coping. I want this to be true as I have trash ethnic pheno myself.

Normie what? SMVwise or PSLwise (which is bullcrap as Indians rated very highly here could have dogshit SMV). Most ethnics regardless of PSL have trash SMV.

Normie what? SMVwise or PSLwise (which is bullcrap as Indians rated very highly here could have dogshit SMV). Most ethnics regardless of PSL have trash SMV.
smv-wise obviously

who cares about psl if it's not being applied in an irl context

smv-wise obviously

who cares about psl if it's not being applied in an irl context
But what does that mean? I mean there are indians over here like Preston who are rated 4-5 PSL. But tbh a dude with his looks would be uttterly repulsive to western women solely because of pheno even though he has no bad features and even a few above average ones. Would he really be on the same level as a 5'10-6' 4 PSL white dude? Pheno stands out a lot more IRL than in pics you know so people underrate it's importance over here.

But what does that mean? I mean there are indians over here like Preston who are rated 4-5 PSL. But tbh a dude with his looks would be uttterly repulsive to western women solely because of pheno even though he has no bad features and even a few above average ones. Would he really be on the same level as a 5'10-6' 4 PSL white dude? Pheno stands out a lot more IRL than in pics you know so people underrate it's importance over here.
not rly tbh. he wouldnt slay but he could get a normie gf w ease

pheno is indeed a top 3 looks factor but it doesnt doom anyone who is over 4psl imo

pheno is indeed a top 3 looks factor but it doesnt doom anyone who is over 4psl imo
Dude. I am 100% convinced now that pheno is like 70% of your appeal to western women. There are some phenos that are legit death sentences in the eyes of western women. Even light skinned arabs or iranians are sort of fucked. I just can't see how a woman wouldn't choose a normie white guy over even IDK a chadpreet or chaddam. The SMV difference is too much.

Dude. I am 100% convinced now that pheno is like 70% of your appeal to western women. There are some phenos that are legit death sentences in the eyes of western women. Even light skinned arabs or iranians are sort of fucked. I just can't see how a woman wouldn't choose a normie white guy over even IDK a chadpreet or chaddam. The SMV difference is too much.
what irl evidence do you have for this

I do believe there is a niche of women out there who would be into him as his facial features are not fucked. But it's a niche at the end of the day. He would still struggle to get anything to decent.