Hair, stubble and low bf% combo for Ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
what irl evidence do you have for this
Just IRL observation. I mean I looked at two people on the subway yesterday. Would be rated the same PSL here but the difference in IRL impression is astonishing simply because one guy is Indian. I can't ignore it how no matter how much I want to. I am not a woman at the end of the day but you have to remember I have a bias against admitting this as an ethnic.

ive been on it for months and it dont work. best i can settle for the like 3mm on the sides and 6mm on the goatee area to emulate a heavy stubble. If the sides get longer they look like shit
3mm is ideal anyways imo, could try cutting the chin down and see what it looks like too. Typically people look better wih heavier stubble on chin but on me I prefer even all over

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
@Pakicel Show me someone with:
- Good hairline and cut
- Stubble with full coverage
- Low bodyfat%
And isn’t at-least above average looking facially.

3mm is ideal anyways imo, could try cutting the chin down and see what it looks like too. Typically people look better wih heavier stubble on chin but on me I prefer even all over
Hmm for most people probs but for me 2mm is best as my stubble’s too thick and hides my lower third angularity if much longer than 2mm

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Hmm for most people probs but for me 2mm is best as my stubble’s too thick and hides my lower third angularity if much longer than 2mm

I'm the same James, I actually trim no guard leaves a really light stubble and I let it grow in to 1.5mm-2mm
Will make a thread asking what stubble suits me (pics) best this week and tag u in it- coz I'm unsure tbh

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yet another thread about fades, stubble and low bodyfat

:soy:

I'm the same James, I actually trim no guard leaves a really light stubble and I let it grow in to 1.5mm-2mm
Will make a thread asking what stubble suits me (pics) best this week and tag u in it- coz I'm unsure tbh
Go for it mate

• +1
- Good hairline and cut
- Low bodyfat%
I think he's average at most

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220131-071937_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-071937_Instagram.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 0
- Good hairline and cut
- Low bodyfat%
You are coping. Some ethnics can look above average with those things in terms of how women perceive them. But tbh 99% of ethnics I have seen in London would still look like utter shit even after those things. IDK even know what is up with that. It seems like a third of ethnics here are deformed. They look even worse than the ones in curryland. At least, over there I saw some pashtun moggers with good phenos and bones. Average UK curry looks like utter crap and has a weird accent and low-class mannerisms. But maybe it's because I live in a shithole.

Yet another thread about fades, stubble and low bodyfat

:soy:
It's cope tbh. Pheno and harmony decides 95% of your appeal. Nothing can save the average ethnic. They will always look like crap no matter what. I almost fell for @JamesHowlett's :bluepill: BS. But when I left curryland and got mogged to death by 6 ft+ white prettyboys, I got brutally blackpilled. Nothing can save my dogshit ethnic pheno. Nothing. And there were some retards here who said I passed as white JFL. I stand out like a sore thumb amongst a group of white people.

Last edited:
- Good hairline and cut
- Low bodyfat%
Nigga. Have you even seen an average young indian/paki stand next to a young white person? The difference in IRL impression is huge.

@Pakicel Youve shown no evidence and we both disagree through our own experiences so I guess we can agree to disagree. Regarding the mannerism, accent, etc that’s fair but I’m talking about purely face. Also height/frame can hurt ethnics.

@Pakicel Youve shown no evidence and we both disagree through our own experiences so I guess we can agree to disagree. Regarding the mannerism, accent, etc that’s fair but I’m talking about purely face. Also height/frame can hurt ethnics.
FFS dude. You are delusional if you think beard/stubble and leanmax can save most ethnics. They look like utter shit. Even worse than the ones back home. They look so low class IDK why. Curries back home do not. At least not the ones in my social circle.

FFS dude. You are delusional if you think beard/stubble and leanmax can save most ethnics. They look like utter shit. Even worse than the ones back home. They look so low class IDK why. Curries back home do not. At least not the ones in my social circle.
Like I said I haven’t seen an ethnic with solid hairline, stubble and lowbf% that hasn’t been atleast above average facially.

Where do you mean back home? I.e. where do you currently live?

You don't even live in the west mate, how can you even make such a judgement jfl, look at this guy @VicMackey - we are from West and you are wrong to say it kills u completely- of course for some girls it effects u but many girls will give an ethnic a chance if he's good looking lol
Dude. I am 100% convinced now that pheno is like 70% of your appeal to western women. There are some phenos that are legit death sentences in the eyes of western women. Even light skinned arabs or iranians are sort of fucked. I just can't see how a woman wouldn't choose a normie white guy over even IDK a chadpreet or chaddam. The SMV difference is too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
You don't even live in the west mate, how can you even make such a judgement jfl, look at this guy @VicMackey - we are from West and you are wrong to say it kills u completely- of course for some girls it effects u but many girls will give an ethnic a chance if he's good looking lol
yeah ive talked to this guy in a bunch of different threads and he's a bit odd tbh. He's got a very weird uninformed ethnic complex and was using tinder to argue about ethnic smv w me once

• JFL
Wait this guy doesn’t live in the West and is still making these these judgements? Wtf man, he’s utterly clueless about ethnics in the West. Different accent, diet, skin tone, environment, etc