Hair Styling(products)

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
I need some advice on styling my hair. I do not use any products rn and my hair are finally good enough length for me to start styling with some products. BUT idk what and how to style them. I can pm pics of my hair so if someone can tell me what products I should use to style em, pls lmk

I don’t want any troll answers or posts so that’s why I’d rather pm for this one because I gotta go uni Tuesday and I ain’t tryna waste money and still have disgusting hair

just get a perm and a volume powder and calm ur tits

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Hanz de Fuko are great premium products

I need some advice on styling my hair. I do not use any products rn and my hair are finally good enough length for me to start styling with some products. BUT idk what and how to style them. I can pm pics of my hair so if someone can tell me what products I should use to style em, pls lmk

I don’t want any troll answers or posts so that’s why I’d rather pm for this one because I gotta go uni Tuesday and I ain’t tryna waste money and still have disgusting hair
Style it like middle part or side part, if you have too long haircut you might need wax or pomade to make it more silky