Hair system is better than fin/dut/minox/ru

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
The pros of hair system:
1. Not having to worry about hair loss, minox sheds etc.
2. Ability to take hair loss causing nootropics and substances such as semax, selank, lions mane.
3. Perfect density and very nice styling for hair.

Cons.
1. Cost of Hair System
2. If you get a girlfriend, having to explain the hair system
3. Increased Maintenance.

Whereas we have to use fin/dut/minox/ru live time to preserve hair why not just say fuck it and get a hair system ?

If roiding you don't have to worry about "hairloss roids" and don't have to treat hairfall for life , hair system actually can be a much better solution than anything tbh .

What is hairsystem?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
I would rather just take 1mg fin for the rest of my life

• Woah
What is hairsystem?
29135.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
It's like a wig that is glued on to your head.
Hairtransplant is 10x better than A WIG. And i would rather work with my own hair maintenance than just give up with a fucking WIG.

• Hmm...
Feel like this is the type of thing that should'nt be a dealbreaker but will absolutely be and your gf will leave you for lol, so no, its not better than REAL hair

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, FinasterideAt17 and 5.5psl
It looks fake. I can tell in a second if hair is real or fake.

• +1
The pros of hair system:
1. Not having to worry about hair loss, minox sheds etc.
2. Ability to take hair loss causing nootropics and substances such as semax, selank, lions mane.
3. Perfect density and very nice styling for hair.

Cons.
1. Cost of Hair System
2. If you get a girlfriend, having to explain the hair system
3. Increased Maintenance.

Whereas we have to use fin/dut/minox/ru live time to preserve hair why not just say fuck it and get a hair system ?

If roiding you don't have to worry about "hairloss roids" and don't have to treat hairfall for life , hair system actually can be a much better solution than anything tbh .
I’m thinking of getting hair system. Can I still do very active stuff like swimming or boxing?

JFL at getting ED and nuking dht with drugs just wear a fucking wig retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and pumpeduppecs
JFL at getting ED and nuking dht with drugs just wear a fucking wig retard
High DHT is not ideal, idk why so many people here think it is tbh. And if your DHT is still in middle of the range or even slightly higher while taking fin then what are the cons? Tbh I think in the end someone will be worse off with high DHT if he is hairliss prone due to possible depression factor and so on

High DHT is not ideal, idk why so many people here think it is tbh. And if your DHT is still in middle of the range or even slightly higher while taking fin then what are the cons? Tbh I think in the end someone will be worse off with high DHT if he is hairliss prone due to possible depression factor and so on
Just use a fucking wig instead of risking anything
Sheboons are better looksmaxxers than you

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Just use a fucking wig instead of risking anything
Sheboons are better looksmaxxers than you
Yeah, imagine having to wear a wig for rest of your life and hide itfrom everyone, even your gf or eife because they leave you the moment they see that

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Yeah, imagine having to wear a wig for rest of your life and hide itfrom everyone, even your gf or eife because they leave you the moment they see that
Then why black men don’t leave black women ?

Con.2. =She leaves you right there and then
Good luck hiding a wig from your gf or wife for the rest of your life, spending 300 pounds every 3 months for the clinic to stick on another.
Good luck explaining why your hair never grows in length.
Good luck knowing for the rest of your life you're living a constant lie hiding behind some hair glued on your head and if your wife ever found out she would leave your dead end genetics incel head on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back