Hair systems are extremely underrated

D

Deleted member 17918

kyphosismaxxer
Imagine taking tranny jew pills and crushing the most potent androgen in your body to keep your hair, when you can literally just wear a hair system.

Obviously, it's embarrassing. And if you enter an LTR your partner will know.

But for one night stands off online dating? If you have a good quality hair system, they won't find out. And youll have model tier hair with insane density on your pics and increase your matches.

You dont even have to wear it all day, just on dates.

My point is thar with hair systems, there is no reason for hair loss to be holding anybody back from slaying. Prove me wrong.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Descargue96, Deleted member 23239 and 5 others
it probably takes a while to get used to having a literal wig glued to your skull.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Artemis and Deleted member 17918
it probably takes a while to get used to having a literal wig glued to your skull.
So? Just wageslave bald then put the hair system on at night if its too uncomfortable

You dont even have to wear it all day, just on dates.
It's not easy to take that shit off and stick it back on. Takes a lot of time and one can mess it up. Getting it done each time at the hair dresser is too costly in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962
Hair transplants mog. Hair systems may look better but the mental side effects of not having hair + the potential cortisol spikes of people finding out about it are not worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, MSEinvestigator, Deleted member 23239 and 6 others
Hair transplants mog. Hair systems may look better but the mental side effects of not having hair + the potential cortisol spikes of people finding out about it are not worth it.
Obviously ppl around you on a day to day basis will probably find out, and you shouldn't hide it. My point is that you can slay online using a hair system much better than being bald. Thats it.

Personally, Id only use it on dates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Obviously ppl around you on a day to day basis will probably find out, and you shouldn't hide it. My point is that you can slay online using a hair system much better than being bald. Thats it.

Especially in a lounge / bar, nobody will notice

What is the point of one night stands anyway. At the age of being bald, you will probably be in your 30s so you cant do 1 night stands anymore you gotta look for a stable relationship

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and max_frisch
it can be a good solution for people who cannot get sufficient coverage with ht and/or cant stop hairloss with meds

however it might be noted that people who have no temples left and have very thin side hair might canz even wear hairpieces bc it would look fake

Meanwhile this nigga right here 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

• So Sad
Reactions: Dystopian
Hell no I’d rather be bald the. Wear a wiig