Hair systems are getting better and better

Whaatever cope make you happy

I have good hair tho but would rather not take fin to maintain norwood 0. Also every man will experience recession

nigga seriously

Had one for 6 years no problem, they’re really good if you have good donor hair around back and sides but if you have alopecia such as DUPA etc it can be hard to blend them in.

Had one for 6 years no problem, they’re really good if you have good donor hair around back and sides but if you have alopecia such as DUPA etc it can be hard to blend them in.
Why did you stop using it?

• +1
Reactions: zura
Sorry I mean I’m still using it now and will for a long time.
Ah nice man I’m definitely gonna get one when my hairline goes to shit.

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
my plan once i recede significantly is getting dense hair transplant for hairline and using hair system behind that, this seems to eliminate biggest hair system con which is making sure your hairline looks good all the time, making the maintance and time of putting it on everytime much quicker, not many seem to be doing that tho cause it seems like hair system community hates transplants and hair transplant community doesnt even consider systems lol i'll make a long thread about it next week for sure

• +1
Reactions: britishchadlite and 5.5psl
my plan once i recede significantly is getting dense hair transplant for hairline and using hair system behind that, this seems to eliminate biggest hair system con which is making sure your hairline looks good all the time, making the maintance and time of putting it on everytime much quicker, not many seem to be doing that tho cause it seems like hair system community hates transplants and hair transplant community doesnt even consider systems lol i'll make a long thread about it next week for sure
Wait that’s actually smart it would also give the illusion of your hair growing and you could probably get away with frauding even to those close to you

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Wait that’s actually smart it would also give the illusion of your hair growing and you could probably get away with frauding even to those close to you

take this from someone with actual prominent social life this is the first time i came here in months, only because i noticed after years on fin my right temple started receding again, lol i already told all my friends and family my plan and were joking about turkey and shit hair restoartion is not nearly as taboo as it was 10 years ago, yall are way too high inhib just make sure your hair look good and dont be insecure about it nobody cares that you wear it as long as it looks good, unironically some girls may even admire to some extent that you take care of yourself, but again only if it looks really good not self applied 100 usd aliexpress shit, some may joke about it too, but you just need to learn not to give a fuck and talk your shit back its only a big deal if you make it one, balding at young age makes you stronger cause its basically like cancer you can get some treatment but it only delays the inevitable thankfully this combination seems to be a great "cure" as long as you make decent money and got motivation to keep your hair, which if youre blackpilled you definitely do. this came out to be a mini rant but shiet man balding can be beaten nowadays we got it :p

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung and grimy