Will I look better with a longer ramus

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Silver
Before anyone says I need rhino I’m getting it this year

I’m debating wether or not to start chewing cause some people said it will lengthen your ramus but the thing is will I even look better with a long ramus if I even achieve that

I’m frowning in the first pic *

Attachments

• IMG_4394.jpeg
    IMG_4394.jpeg
    380 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3660.jpeg
    IMG_3660.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
yes urs is subhuman like mine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer and Kavkaz777
You don't need rhino

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, antony 726 and Zeta
Everyone looks better with a longer ramus except women

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, thebuffdon690, Kroker and 2 others
Before anyone says I need rhino I’m getting it this year

I’m debating wether or not to start chewing cause some people said it will lengthen your ramus but the thing is will I even look better with a long ramus if I even achieve that

I’m frowning in the first pic *
You need a ramus implant more than a rhino, w a better jaw ur nose would harmonize better w ur entire face

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Kavkaz777
You need a ramus implant more than a rhino, w a better jaw ur nose would harmonize better w ur entire face
hmm ok

Do you think the chewing thing is Cope btw

Probably what's your age?

Why are you on this forum though

No, most of us are ugly and can't get genuine desire from our looksmatches.
I’m psl 3 at most bro, that’s what people have rated my front face

From the side I look a bit better obv because of my leanness

looks like @5'7 zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I’m thinking that the short ramus was caused by me not having much downward growth but I need a guy to confirm if this is true or not

Look at mine bro and let me if you want that lol, trust me you don’t want a tall ramus

implants asap

IMG 0318
IMG 0320
you would look way better. in this morph i made ur ramus longer which made ur gonial angle lower and also made ur chin slightly better to balance out the overall look + couldnt help but give u ear reduction bc ur ears make ur ramus apear very short
IMG 0319
this is similar to ur case and u can see the ears are way smaller and look more aesthetic, it would take u a long way with surgery to make ur ramus longer and give u a better jaw

• Love it
Reactions: Kavkaz777
View attachment 2947056View attachment 2947057 you would look way better. in this morph i made ur ramus longer which made ur gonial angle lower and also made ur chin slightly better to balance out the overall look + couldnt help but give u ear reduction bc ur ears make ur ramus apear very short View attachment 2947060 this is similar to ur case and u can see the ears are way smaller and look more aesthetic, it would take u a long way with surgery to make ur ramus longer and give u a better jaw
Oh shit bro tysm

• Love it
Reactions: yyamann
Look at mine bro and let me if you want that lol, trust me you don’t want a tall ramus
Yeah but you prolly don’t have similar facial structure as me bro