Hair systems — can you actually get away with them? Are just hookups possible, or is can LTR work as well?

N

NorwoodSadness

Iron
As of now, I’m entirely unfuckable. However, if I gymmax and get my NW1 back with a hair system... I may be somewhere near ascension. But I worry that hair systems are a cruel, sick joke. You get to taste how much better life can be, then have it stripped away from you. So some questions...

1) is it obvious to the touch?
2) do you think foids would care? do you think a LTR is possible with a foid knowing you’re wearing a damn wig?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Lol you'll have to find a girl that's cool with you being a wiggy boi tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, BigBoy, Zeta ascended and 2 others
one mans worthless opinions (take it with a grain of salt):

1. I think hookups are easily possible but Ive never touched one

2. Tbh yes I think they would care if they knew. It definitely has a stigma when I have heard toupees being brought up. In a ltr I think you need to come clean, and I think she will lose 20% respect for you.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, OCDMaxxing, BigBoy and 2 others

2. Tbh yes I think they would care if they knew. It definitely has a stigma when I have heard toupees being brought up. In a ltr I think you need to come clean, and I think she will lose 20% respect for you.
Best he just admits it as soon as he meets her tbh.

hair system looks to me like the best cope of them all when it comes to balding

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mikeock and BigBoy
Best he just admits it as soon as he meets her tbh.

I'm not sure the right time to admit it. Definitely not right at first. But also not too late because a lot of people would consider that a fair dealbreaker.

I think the best thing to do would be to see eachother casually atleast 5-10 times where you don't really owe her any of that info because you arent serious dating. Then if you want to get serious bring it up and she is less likely to see you differently.

But for some people its still definitely the best option. A bad situation either way but much less bad if you don't have the head for being bald.

If I ever start balding I'll just get a hair transplant from my back; I legit have some head hair on my back that is long as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Vidyacoper, mikeock and 4 others
It's glued on to your head for 2-3 weeks. You then take it off, clean the system, clean the scalp, shave off the norwooded little hairs that grew on the top of your scalp and glue it back on for another 2-3 weeks. You can shower and sweat in it. You maybe have to do slight adjustments after showering but with practice it will take two minutes. The whole thing is supposedly time consuming at first but then it becomes a habit and should take no longer than whatever the time you spend shaving.

I don't think girls would care because they would not know unless you told them. If you see a girl for long enough, she should be fine with it because the system looks convincing as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and GordonFreeman
You can get away easily with hookups, but an LTR you will absolutely have to tell them.

The solution is to tell her AFTER you've fucked/they're vulnerable around you

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and GordonFreeman

1)Agreed

2)Agreed too but she won't lose 20% of respect but 40% of attraction.

I need close up pics of some hair system.

I personally would use it and never admit to it. Fuck off coming clean. If things get serious to the point of years of ltr or marriage I'd fake a sickness that made me lose my hear and that's it. Many ways to lie.

@Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Hepatologyscribe
EMB-PROD-JS135989236JPG.jpg

98081cf8478a5c78751438ab6f06f4e8.jpg

hair is cope. Yes you will be better looking with hair than without but just lol if you think you will go from unfuckable to even barely attractive because of hair. Someone who is GL is GL with or without hair. Someone who is ugly is ugly with or without hair.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 2227

hair is cope. Yes you will be better looking with hair than without but just lol if you think you will go from unfuckable to even barely attractive because of hair. Someone who is GL is GL with or without hair. Someone who is ugly is ugly with or without hair.
They look buzzcut. Far away from shiny scalp. You keep coping.

Hair not affecting attractiveness is ridiculous and the fact u can only cherry pick those 2 failed attempts to prove your point says it all

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands

Hair not affecting attractiveness is ridiculous and the fact u can only cherry pick those 2 failed attempts to prove your point says it all

Where the hell did I state hair doesn't affect attractiveness? I literally wrote it in the post that anyone looks better with hair than without. You missed the entire point of the argument.

Anyways, its "cherry picked" because extremely GL men are few and far between, and even rarer is extremely GL men who are also bald. Meeks and Ljungberg are bald/heavily balding. Most people, when they say bald, aren't talking about literally horse shoe levels of baldness. They are talking about heavily recessed hairline, extremely thin hair diffuse or at crown to the point where they have to buzz/burr cut to not look like a hobo.

As for complete horseshoe, just imagine Meeks and Ljungberg with completely shiny scalp. In fact, although Ljungberg is now an old man, here is how he looks now with a shiny scalp:

Freddie-Ljungberg-Arsenal.jpg

To reiterate: My point is that its about the face, not the hair. If you look ugly without hair, getting hair will not make you good looking. Its that simple.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
As of now, I’m entirely unfuckable. However, if I gymmax and get my NW1 back with a hair system... I may be somewhere near ascension. But I worry that hair systems are a cruel, sick joke. You get to taste how much better life can be, then have it stripped away from you. So some questions...

1) is it obvious to the touch?
2) do you think foids would care? do you think a LTR is possible with a foid knowing you’re wearing a damn wig?

As someone who wears a hair system . They are absolutely amazing. It's not obvious at all feels exactly like my real hair and no risks. Go to a hair system salon they will tailor it for you and you see them every 4 weeks for a re attachment . You do not tell anyone, no different from not telling others about jaw implants.

Read my guide it answers all questions with before and afters.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Stingray and diggbicc

Where the hell did I state hair doesn't affect attractiveness? I literally wrote it in the post that anyone looks better with hair than without. You missed the entire point of the argument.

Anyways, its "cherry picked" because extremely GL men are few and far between, and even rarer is extremely GL men who are also bald. Meeks and Ljungberg are bald/heavily balding. Most people, when they say bald, aren't talking about literally horse shoe levels of baldness. They are talking about heavily recessed hairline, extremely thin hair diffuse or at crown to the point where they have to buzz/burr cut to not look like a hobo.

As for complete horseshoe, just imagine Meeks and Ljungberg with completely shiny scalp. In fact, although Ljungberg is now an old man, here is how he looks now with a shiny scalp:

Freddie-Ljungberg-Arsenal.jpg

To reiterate: My point is that its about the face, not the hair. If you look ugly without hair, getting hair will not make you good looking. Its that simple.
Bro you're coping. Your hair affects your face in such a profound and complex way that till this day is still difficult to understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, stuckneworleans, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
Bro you're coping. Your hair affects your face in such a profound and complex way that till this day is still difficult to understand.

I've came up with logical arguments and examples, all you can do is say "cope". Sounds like someone is clinging on to their hair, thinking it will save their subhuman face.

• Love it
I've came up with logical arguments and examples, all you can do is say "cope". Sounds like someone is clinging on to their hair, thinking it will save their subhuman face.
It can be all the difference for a guy who is averageish facially

Attachments

• AA5862A8-2422-4A1B-AF47-40D285021D8E.jpeg
    AA5862A8-2422-4A1B-AF47-40D285021D8E.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 127
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and wristcel
It can be all the difference for a guy who is averageish facially

I honestly don't think there is a big difference. And as hair goes away/receeds, being low fat percentage and showing forward growth becomes more important. You can't say that guy went from being good looking to bad looking. He went from average with hair to average bald imo.

• Love it
I honestly don't think there is a big difference. And as hair goes away/receeds, being low fat percentage and showing forward growth becomes more important. You can't say that guy went from being good looking to bad looking. He went from average with hair to average bald imo.
It's an extreme difference. I couldn't reply before sorry. Maybe later.

hair is cope.

giphy.gif

Hair is the only thing that can single handedly boost a man 2 PSL points

You're just one of many greycel turbofaggots to cherrypick examples of two gigachads and pretend like you're right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, stuckneworleans, RAITEIII and 2 others
Nah, not obvious at all man. Just go to a barber every month and they fit it and adjust ur hair and make it basically impossible to remove.

They also use real hair sometimes that they make into toupees from your hair in the back, cuz it isnt balding.

And if u go to the club or are afraid a girl is gonna pull ur hair during sex and expose you they sell glue for those occasions

Its good bro trust me.

giphy.gif

Hair is the only thing that can single handedly boost a man 2 PSL points

You're just one of many greycel turbofaggots to cherrypick examples of two gigachads and pretend like you're right

So give me examples. Show me someone who is a legit high PSL guy with hair, to a non-high PSL guy without hair. I've showed you two examples of guys who are high PSL without hair. I postulate that being good looking is a matter of facial bones, not hair. I concur that hair is a positive factor in looks, but I believe it is less important than people believe. I believe that good hair cannot save a bad looking face, nor can lack of hair destroy a good looking face.

• Love it
The halo you will get from a hair system is significantly higher than the failo of people knowing about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Linoob
So give me examples. Show me someone who is a legit high PSL guy with hair, to a non-high PSL guy without hair. I've showed you two examples of guys who are high PSL without hair. I postulate that being good looking is a matter of facial bones, not hair. I concur that hair is a positive factor in looks, but I believe it is less important than people believe. I believe that good hair cannot save a bad looking face, nor can lack of hair destroy a good looking face.
You can find many examples.
71F60127 0CC6 4021 9FF2 8DCC637DFCF0

This is a pretty good one.This guy easily slays with hair and gets “teehee he's a qt” responses with hair, to literally unfuckable bald.

You can find many examples.
View attachment 283690
This is a pretty good one.This guy easily slays with hair and gets “teehee he's a qt” responses with hair, to literally unfuckable bald.

The main issue here is that he has let the horse shoe grow out. That obviously makes anyone look like absolute shit. Another issue is the lighting. Look how pale he looks in the bald picture. Further, I dont think any girl would consider him good looking. More average imo, and I think he would look approximately equally average with a buzzed hair.

The best example of baldness being bad is prince William. Im on phone but he looked good when he had hair but absolute shit without it, but again imo it shows how bad the horse shoe look is. For some reason he doesnt shave it. He also aged horribly.

• Love it
Nah, not obvious at all man. Just go to a barber every month and they fit it and adjust ur hair and make it basically impossible to remove.

They also use real hair sometimes that they make into toupees from your hair in the back, cuz it isnt balding.

And if u go to the club or are afraid a girl is gonna pull ur hair during sex and expose you they sell glue for those occasions

Its good bro trust me.

How was ur response to RU btw (no sides and good results)? Where'd u buy from?

How was ur response to RU btw (no sides and good results)? Where'd u buy from?
It was effective but I decided against since it hasn't been around for a while.

Oil and dermarolling and ket shampoo is just as effective

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
if found out you need to change name and switch continents

• JFL
Reactions: Stingray and RAITEIII
I would only recommend it if fin and minox arent working or arent working effectively for you.

The main issue here is that he has let the horse shoe grow out. That obviously makes anyone look like absolute shit. Another issue is the lighting. Look how pale he looks in the bald picture. Further, I dont think any girl would consider him good looking. More average imo, and I think he would look approximately equally average with a buzzed hair.

The best example of baldness being bad is prince William. Im on phone but he looked good when he had hair but absolute shit without it, but again imo it shows how bad the horse shoe look is. For some reason he doesnt shave it. He also aged horribly.
He didn’t age at all. These are taken on the same day. In the second pic he has a system on. Yes, the lighting seems to be less favorable in the bald pic, but I don’t think that’s the only reason it looks like a he aged decade.

@MaherGOAT

Miring High IQ man ngl ded srs, maybe one of the best poster too.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5185

Lol, shows literally the two best skulls looksmax has ever seen.

Hair is absolutely not cope, bro.

If you can acquire natural results via a HT or system, keep your hair at ALL costs.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Lol, shows literally the two best skulls looksmax has ever seen.

Hair is absolutely not cope, bro.

If you can acquire natural results via a HT or system, keep your hair at ALL costs.

Hair is cope because if you are ugly without hair you are ugly with hair. Yes my examples are ideals, as most people aren't extremely good looking, and the combination of extremely good looking and bald is obviously even rarer as most people don't go complete bald before they are too old to be considered extremely GL.

I think most people who do HT/System or minox/finasteride end up regretting, there are massive costs not only monitarily but also potentially physically with using these methods to keep your hair. If we look at hairs importance in actually determining a guys looks to others, I think it pretty quickly gets to the point where simply buzzing a balding head is the best approach simply because the cons outweigh the pros when it comes to attempting to keep a good looking thick hair.

Again, just to underline it once more: Yes, having hair is clearly better than not having hair in terms of aesthetics. But once someone reaches a certain stage of balding, they can either try to fix it, which comes with a bunch of consequences, or shave. If it, as a matter of fact, is so that shaving the hair does not infact ruin your appearance, then it would probably be a more attractive options than attempting to keep the hair.

I think the anxiety surrounding balding is very much trumped up. Not because it doesn't make you look worse, but rather that it doesn't fundamentally impact how others rate your aesthetics unless you are what, 25 and under maybe?
He didn’t age at all. These are taken on the same day. In the second pic he has a system on. Yes, the lighting seems to be less favorable in the bald pic, but I don’t think that’s the only reason it looks like a he aged decade.

Yeah the aging part was directed at prince william. But of course the guy in the pic you posted also look older because he has the horseshoe haircut which is basically only found in individuals age 50 and older.

Hair is cope because if you are ugly without hair you are ugly with hair. Yes my examples are ideals, as most people aren't extremely good looking, and the combination of extremely good looking and bald is obviously even rarer as most people don't go complete bald before they are too old to be considered extremely GL.

I think most people who do HT/System or minox/finasteride end up regretting, there are massive costs not only monitarily but also potentially physically with using these methods to keep your hair. If we look at hairs importance in actually determining a guys looks to others, I think it pretty quickly gets to the point where simply buzzing a balding head is the best approach simply because the cons outweigh the pros when it comes to attempting to keep a good looking thick hair.

Again, just to underline it once more: Yes, having hair is clearly better than not having hair in terms of aesthetics. But once someone reaches a certain stage of balding, they can either try to fix it, which comes with a bunch of consequences, or shave. If it, as a matter of fact, is so that shaving the hair does not infact ruin your appearance, then it would probably be a more attractive options than attempting to keep the hair.

I think the anxiety surrounding balding is very much trumped up. Not because it doesn't make you look worse, but rather that it doesn't fundamentally impact how others rate your aesthetics unless you are what, 25 and under maybe?

Yeah the aging part was directed at prince william. But of course the guy in the pic you posted also look older because he has the horseshoe haircut which is basically only found in individuals age 50 and older.

This is the same guy bro and he is a model with outstanding facial features and ratios

I think what's more important than the hair itself is obviously the hairline as it frames your face and keeps everything in balance.

This is why SMP is an excellent option for a lot of guys. It's not talked about here enough.

Attachments

• Untitl222ed-1.jpg
    Untitl222ed-1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 127
I’m not saying I’ll be good looking with hair but with a Norwood 2.5-3 with a shitty neurocranium it’s a necessity to get hair system. When you thinking of getting this hair system OP?

This is the same guy bro and he is a model with outstanding facial features and ratios

I think what's more important than the hair itself is obviously the hairline as it frames your face and keeps everything in balance.

This is why SMP is an excellent option for a lot of guys. It's not talked about here enough.
SMP looks ridiculous. Saw it IRL once and I could even feel the anxiety that guy suffers form having such a mess on his scalp
QPARzcU

@MaherGOAT

SMP looks ridiculous. Saw it IRL once and I could even feel the anxiety that guy suffers form having such a mess on his scalp

What you saw was bad SMP.

I saw it IRL just the other day after having my temples done.

Good SMP looks amazing and you can't tell it apart from a real buzz without touching it.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
DqnCNnE
EY1fChI
Sl6xwsty2b531

@MaherGOAT

• +1
Reactions: Linoob and Deleted member 4887

The first pic is with colors, a much more flattering angle. Not a fair comparison IMO.

As for @RAITEIII your post again features guys who let their hair grow out while balding heavily. That isn't the same as buzzing/shaving the head.

if found out you need to change name and switch continents

I tell people all the time, I don't give a fuck and neither do they.

It becomes an issue when you're insecure about it/try and hide it etc.

Girls are a different story.

It's glued on to your head for 2-3 weeks. You then take it off, clean the system, clean the scalp, shave off the norwooded little hairs that grew on the top of your scalp and glue it back on for another 2-3 weeks. You can shower and sweat in it. You maybe have to do slight adjustments after showering but with practice it will take two minutes. The whole thing is supposedly time consuming at first but then it becomes a habit and should take no longer than whatever the time you spend shaving.

I don't think girls would care because they would not know unless you told them. If you see a girl for long enough, she should be fine with it because the system looks convincing as fuck.
i talked to some nigger about hs here he had. he said easy to clean and nobody notices lmao hair system>fin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Peachy and wristcel
What you saw was bad SMP.

I saw it IRL just the other day after having my temples done.

Good SMP looks amazing and you can't tell it apart from a real buzz without touching it.

I was anxious about mine since it's such a drastic change. I literally went up to 10 people in a supermarket and asked them what they thought. None of them believed it was SMP. I can't even tell where my own hairline starts after I shave. Fortunately I lucked out with my skull shape and always buzz cut my hair anyway. Beats not having a hairline.

Now I can blast all the tren I want while HT people gotta be natty and kill their manhood with finasteride

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-27 at 14.59.46.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-27 at 14.59.46.png
    40 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 2020-02-27 at 14.59.41.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-27 at 14.59.41.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 57
I was anxious about mine since it's such a drastic change. I literally went up to 10 people in a supermarket and asked them what they thought. None of them believed it was SMP. I can't even tell where my own hairline starts after I shave. Fortunately I lucked out with my skull shape and always buzz cut my hair anyway. Beats not having a hairline.

Now I can blast all the tren I want while HT people gotta be natty and kill their manhood with finasteride

Dude that looks fucking incredible.

Well done.

• +1
Reactions: dingodongo
I tell people all the time, I don't give a fuck and neither do they.

It becomes an issue when you're insecure about it/try and hide it etc.

Girls are a different story.
So girls typically respond negatively in your experience? Damn. That’s what my intuition led me to believe.
I’m not saying I’ll be good looking with hair but with a Norwood 2.5-3 with a shitty neurocranium it’s a necessity to get hair system. When you thinking of getting this hair system OP?
I’ll probably cave in the next few months. At the very least it will be an interesting social experiment.

Hey man, I’m glad that it works for you and that you’re happy with the results. However, I simply don’t get the appeal of SMPs. To me, you still just look bald. I don’t think the slight shadow really frames the face in any meaningful way. Seems like it’s too costly and risky (can look awful) for an extremely mediocre payoff.

Last edited:
you have to be legit braindead to say hair doesn’t matter in looks