Hair temple thinning since im benzos/xanax?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
How is that possible? I’m losing a lot of hair since I’m on them, like 200+ a day and my right temple seems to thin, never had this before? Left temple is fine

Attachments

• 727C0F0B-01ED-446C-8319-61EA81CF6AAD.jpeg
    727C0F0B-01ED-446C-8319-61EA81CF6AAD.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 0
I don't want to be that guy, but it looks like you're balding because of all the xannies and benzos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5815, Johanjohan and 3 others
I don't want to be that guy, but it looks like you're balding because of all the xannies and benzos
Never thought that they can caus mpb

I had a lot of hair shedding too for the past 2 weeks. I was losing a lot of strands but it stopped now. It’s natural for your hair to go through shedding phases throughout the year. If you’re losing actual clumps of hair then yeah you should worry but otherwise just wait for a couple of weeks and if it gets worse or something then start doing some kind of anti balding.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
A simple google search will save u much more time than listening to degenerative users on here pulling answers from their ass

A simple google search will save u much more time than listening to degenerative users on here pulling answers from their ass

I can’t read that shit. Just tell me, can it cause baldness?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Btw for the love of god stop with benzos

Im 3 days into tapper,dont tuoch that hell...a poison called medication

Withdrawls and serious addiction after only a few months of use are soo brutal that you dont even wish them up on your biggest enemy

I know that you probably dont care but I have been on benzos (Clomazepam 2mg a day) for a year and a half and I really regret it

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I can’t read that shit. Just tell me, can it cause baldness?
In some cases it can...not all induviduals will experience it

Looks like you were less fortunate one

Withdrawls and serious addiction after only a few months of use are soo brutal that you dont even wish them up on your biggest enemy

I know that you probably dont care but I have been on benzos (Clomazepam 2mg a day) for a year and a half and I really regret it
what is withdrawal like?

I just took it like 4 times

In some cases it can...not all induviduals will experience it

Looks like you were less fortunate one
So it can cause also male pattern baldness? How’s that possible, thought it’s genetic

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Hell on earth
Like being physically tortured by your own body
might be a stupid question but do u get like panic attacks depression mood swings that type of shit?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
might be a stupid question but do u get like panic attacks depression mood swings that type of shit?
Fuck yes
Hell you might even get tremors and audio hallucinatios
You might feel manic as well,weird sesnation all over your body

Some people even reported having serious (in some cases) deadly seizures after cold turkey quitting

To put it simply....yes
But if I stop now it should be fine again? As I said just used it 4 times
And a couple of times tavor in the past year

But if I stop now it should be fine again? As I said just used it 4 times
And a couple of times tavor in the past year
Probably yeah
Either way stop with benzos bro...fuck that jewish poison

Probably yeah
Either way stop with benzos bro...fuck that jewish poison
Then what should I do?
I’m living with destroyed under eyes, nasolabial folds and destroyed philtrum and all by my faults

Then what should I do?
I’m living with destroyed under eyes, nasolabial folds and destroyed philtrum and all by my faults
Elaborate?
Benzos are anty anxiety medication and they are only meant for use of "treating" that

Not for coping

Fuck yes
Hell you might even get tremors and audio hallucinatios
You might feel manic as well,weird sesnation all over your body

Some people even reported having serious (in some cases) deadly seizures after cold turkey quitting
my teenage love dumped me bruh i thought of hopping on benzos to numb myself out
reconsidering after reading ur posts ngl

Then what should I do?
Take Baclofen 25mg a day

op needs benzos to cope with his nasolabial folds