Hair Theory

6.5PSL

Banned
Many people on this forum love to just talk all day about how to looksmax but won't take actual realistic steps like normal NT people do that actually work. The biggest and actually malleable feature is hair. If I looked at your face, would I think your:

1) Hair on your head
2) Eyebrows
3) Eyelashes
4) Facial Hair

Looks good? Nope, I'd probably think it's painfully average with nothing standing out. How often do you trim, shape, and color your eyebrows? Do you make sure your lashes look good? Are you making sure your facial hair is properly groomed and if you don't have it are you applying minoxidil to achieve it? Is your hairstyle one that people complement? Is your hairstyle actually noticably aesthetic? Answer is probably no to all these questions because you rot on a forum!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, subhuman incel, Schönling and 4 others
get haircut and become slayer theory
6E1634A5 BF29 40F3 8EE4 67093F8CB06B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and ROTTING
im going to start using eyelash serum on my brows and lashes to cope with moderatley close set eyes and grow stubble and grow hair

Many people on this forum love to just talk all day about how to looksmax but won't take actual realistic steps like normal NT people do that actually work. The biggest and actually malleable feature is hair. If I looked at your face, would I think your:

1) Hair on your head
2) Eyebrows
3) Eyelashes
4) Facial Hair

Looks good? Nope, I'd probably think it's painfully average with nothing standing out. How often do you trim, shape, and color your eyebrows? Do you make sure your lashes look good? Are you making sure your facial hair is properly groomed and if you don't have it are you applying minoxidil to achieve it? Is your hairstyle one that people complement? Is your hairstyle actually noticably aesthetic? Answer is probably no to all these questions because you rot on a forum!
I admit that hairstyle can actually altere a lot peoples perception about you, your skin, your head ahape and size and your personality (y)

Maxxing out your hair, brows, lashes and stubble alone can increase your SMV by a huge amount.

Are you making sure your facial hair is properly groomed and if you don't have it are you applying minoxidil to achieve it?
You don't need facial hair to be attractive.

receiding hairline says no

this thread is actually gold. almost every one has a flaw regarding beard, hair or eyebrows

legit, medium hair is the best btw, fuck overly long or short hair