hair transplant became like drinking water but this is how it actually looks irl without toppik or frauding

researcher888

researcher888

Silver

discuss

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei and shizuku11111

• Woah
Reactions: researcher888
If you go to turkey yes, I've had 3 transplants and the back of my head looks untouched.
A skilled surgeon costs money those hair mills in turkey don't give a fuck what the back of your head ends up looking like

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and researcher888
If you go to turkey yes, I've had 3 transplants and the back of my head looks untouched.
A skilled surgeon costs money those hair mills in turkey don't give a fuck with the back of your head ends up looking like
any HD pics of ur back of head with shaved hair/fade?

yeah the fact is everyone that wants good looking hair needs minimum 2 transplants

Yeah big cope, if you spend the right amount of money without going to a cheap 3rd world country or Turkey, and you're not NW5 then you'll get a very natural result.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Yeah big cope, if you spend the right amount of money without going to a cheap 3rd world country or Turkey, and you're not NW5 then you'll get a very natural result.
any examples of that? because even billionaire transplants look like this

any HD pics of ur back of head with shaved hair/fade?

yeah the fact is everyone that wants good looking hair needs minimum 2 transplants
No sorry I never have it that short

Look at George Clooney that's an example of a great transplant.

the reason its a great transplant is because he already had good hair, he just filled in the corners which is easy to do

now show me a great transplant with a reconstructed hairline

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
View attachment 2968915

the reason its a great transplant is because he already had good hair, he just filled in the corners which is easy to do

now show me a great transplant with a reconstructed hairline
Obviously the more area to cover the worse it's going to look after that's water they don't have unlimited hair to work with

• +1
Reactions: blknswag and researcher888
Obviously the more area to cover the worse it's going to look after that's water they don't have unlimited hair to work with
yeah exactly. but for looksmaxing purposes most people would want a lower hairline. just trying to say its not a miracle solution. the best usecase is just filling in temples actually.

any examples of that? because even billionaire transplants look like this

View attachment 2968906

Musk's hairline looks great. Not sure what you're talking about. In all photos and videos I've seen him, his hairline looks pretty normal. Especially considering he looked like this:

elon.jpg

You're nitpicking way too much. If you look like you have a full head of hair, norwood 2 or below, and can get a decent hairstyle that suits you, you're golden. Most people have mediocre hair anyway even if they are not losing hair. For example I have soft fine blond hair. It gets greasy fast, I have to wash it frequently and I need to use a lot of product for it to look great. Still get a lot of compliments about it.

You don't need to have some ultra thick fabio mane and norwood minus 2 that looks like a monkey in order to look good.

99% of men don't have manes like this:

• +1
Musk's hairline looks great. Not sure what you're talking about. In all photos and videos I've seen him, his hairline looks pretty normal. Especially considering he looked like this:

elon.jpg

You're nitpicking way too much. If you look like you have a full head of hair, norwood 2 or below, and can get a decent hairstyle that suits you, you're golden. Most people have mediocre hair anyway even if they are not losing hair. For example I have soft fine blond hair. It gets greasy fast, I have to wash it frequently and I need to use a lot of product for it to look great. Still get a lot of compliments about it.

You don't need to have some ultra thick fabio mane and norwood minus 2 that looks like a monkey in order to look good.

ok but you forgot to mention the fact hes a billionaire (got the absolute top surgery in the world) and you dont know what hair products hes using eg toppik

elon.jpg

also interesting picture

ok but you forgot to mention the fact hes a billionaire (got the absolute top surgery in the world) and you dont know what hair products hes using eg toppik

I don't think he uses any products, man. Guy doesn't eat well. Doesn't exercise at all. Sleeps at his factory daily. Do you think he even bothers with toppik and that nonsense? He just gets a nice haircut once in a while and that's it. Yeah he definitely went to a good surgeon obviously, since he can afford it.

But Brett Maverick went to Turkey. Here's how it looks now:

Is it just as perfect as if it was natural? Probably not. Does anyone even notice it? I heavily doubt it. Looks great in my opinion.

I don't think he uses any products, man. Guy doesn't eat well. Doesn't exercise at all. Sleeps at his factory daily. Do you think he even bothers with toppik and that nonsense? He just gets a nice haircut once in a while and that's it. Yeah he definitely went to a good surgeon obviously, since he can afford it.

But Brett Maverick went to Turkey. Here's how it looks now:

Is it just as perfect as if it was natural? Probably not. Does anyone even notice it? I heavily doubt it. Looks great in my opinion.

I know about Brett Mavericks case but keep in mind he had very dense hair already and he mainly filled in his temples. also his hair does look a bit weird at the front

if he got a transplant he obviously cares about his looks and why wouldnt he sprinkle in some toppik? apparently he even got 2 transplants

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Better than being baldcel

2024 06 08  080020

@mrdouchebag this is brett maverick's case. notice how they didnt lower the mid part of his hairline at all which is why he has a good looking result e.g. only filled in temples

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and mrdouchebag
View attachment 2968969

@mrdouchebag this is brett maverick's case. notice how they didnt lower the mid part of his hairline at all which is why he has a good looking result e.g. only filled in temples

His temples look great though. If there are a lot of available grafts, one can lower the middle part as well, I don't think there will be any issue. That being said, I am not a hair transplant expert.

• +1
surgeon dependent results

His temples look great though. If there are a lot of available grafts, one can lower the middle part as well, I don't think there will be any issue. That being said, I am not a hair transplant expert.
i havent seen many good results with a reconsructed hairline or at all really

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
i havent seen many good results with a reconsructed hairline or at all really

Depends on the skill of the surgeon. Hair grows at a certain angle naturally. Quite a few times, in different areas of the scalp hair grows at a different angle. If the surgeon is talented on mimicking it, has enough grafts to make it dense(to the naked eye 50% density and 100% density looks almost the same by the way, depending also on the contrast of scalp color and hair color) and can create a hairline with good transition, since hairlines are usually a bit thinner than the area behind it, then it'll look pretty good. Not as good as one that is made by God, but good enough to not be noticeable unless very close prolonged inspection or something.

Depends on the skill of the surgeon. Hair grows at a certain angle naturally. Quite a few times, in different areas of the scalp hair grows at a different angle. If the surgeon is talented on mimicking it, has enough grafts to make it dense(to the naked eye 50% density and 100% density looks almost the same by the way, depending also on the contrast of scalp color and hair color) and can create a hairline with good transition, since hairlines are usually a bit thinner than the area behind it, then it'll look pretty good. Not as good as one that is made by God, but good enough to not be noticeable unless very close prolonged inspection or something.
yeah but I havent really seen any great results in this fashion.. any examples?

From what I've read you really cant lower more than 0.5-1cm with a transplant

It's better than nothing. The hair in your picture might not have fully set in yet. It takes up to year for it to look half decent and not growing into weird directions. You can always do some type of textured fringe to hide the finer details of the hair line as well.
Ideally you just start finasteride at NW1.5 and never worry about it but people are just not very informed about hair loss. To the point they say that they'll get a transplant instead of taking finasteride. JFL. good luck buddy.