hair transplant is a scam and its easy to prove

researcher888

researcher888

Silver
hair transplant is a barbaric surgery for retards where they take hair from the back and put it in the front, however it leaves you with scars, unnatural looking hair and the hair will still fall out long term. its very easy for me to prove.

exhibit 1 - henry cavill

if it's such a "great solution" with "no risks" why doesnt cavill just get a transplant on his temples and no longer have to worry about his hair? because he knows that its a completely flawed procedure with major drawbacks and it'll just look like he got a transplant e.g. he would look worse.

exhibit 2 conor mgregor

you don't think someone like conor mcgregor will find the best surgeons in the world to perform the transplant on him? so then why does his transplanted hairline look like shit and even worse than the original and he does it absolute best to try to cover it now?

exhibit 3

wayne rooney already got many transplant and each time his transplant falls out and he has to get a new one. does this look like good hair to you with the amazing transplant technology? you think he's gonna get 5 transplants but never take fin lol?

here is the reality. transplant is a flawed surgery that delivers inferior results, it moves some hair from the back of the front but the survival rates are not 100% and if you have balding genes it will still fall out long term, also you never see transplant results 10+ years out for a reason. people on transplants have to get multiple transplants always and fight for their hair with anything they can to keep it. even if you get a transplant it will look like shit compared to natural hair

exhibit 4 pavel durov

now i know that this forum is full of retarded children with 90 iq and brain damage so they will start telling me that durov got transplants but i looked into it and I can assure you with 100% confidence that he's wearing a wig. pavel durov is an example of a person who wanted to try his best to look good (blackpilled) however he realized reality for what it is: hair transplants are a scam and mass delusion for coping baldcels to have some pubes implanted on their frontal head that look like shit and coping with toppik. he just wears a wig for 15 years now despite being a billionaire he can get the best transplant and treatments possible but he doesnt. because he knows it will still look like shit and just fall out.

hair transplant is a scam and a mass delusion for coping baldcels with massive drawbacks, fake looking results, scarring and falls out in a few years. the maximum you can do is fill in your balding temples to look temporarily better at the cost of scarring. dont even think about trying to move your hairline because it doesnt work. bye.

Attachments

• 1717944423663.png
    1717944423663.png
    151 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, noodlelover, glaruz and 2 others
sometimes it's too late to get it done. you have to get treatment done as soon as you see any hairloss

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
sometimes it's too late to get it done. you have to get treatment done as soon as you see any hairloss
hair transplant is very rarely a good solution. only really works when you have great dense hair with thick diameter but recessed temples with a solid hairline. in that case you can fill in the temples however those parts will look worse than your original hairline and a bit sketchy. also you will have scalp trauma at the front, and scars at the back.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
i assumed its water that HT will NEVER come even close to your natural hairline

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and researcher888
i assumed its water that HT will NEVER come even close to your natural hairline
yeah exactly but thats why theres no point in getting one for most people unless you are a total baldcel because it will just look worse even if your hairline has a better placement lol

im pretty sure to lower your hairline by just an inch you need like 3k grafts,thats half of the max graphs just for that 😭 not to mention now you hasve visable hairloss at the back too,you have to start early,even donar hairs thin out usually

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and researcher888
It’s still a safer surgery with good results in comparison to the autistic bs that people otherwise tell you to get like implants, obo, bimax which all have way harder drawbacks. This is a relatively safe surgery as long as you take measures to preserve the hair. Like finasteride, minoxidil, latanoprost and midroneedling. If the other surgeries botch you, you’re already done for.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Clqs, Infinite and 3 others
Id just rather stay NW2, finasteride/dutasteride shrinks your balls and causes gyno thats not what a man is supposed to be, hair transplants are pretty ugly surgeries in your scalp, minoxidil might be the only resort really

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, dna_cel and researcher888
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PrinceofDarkness
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, boss8055, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
im pretty sure to lower your hairline by just an inch you need like 3k grafts,thats half of the max graphs just for that 😭 not to mention now you hasve visable hairloss at the back too,you have to start early,even donar hairs thin out usually
yeah it doesnt work at all unless you have balding temples and you just fill them in slightly. moving hairline simply doesnt work because it will looks like shit. actually its only doable on blacks because their afro hair texture covers it up but its still visible irl

It’s still a safer surgery with good results in comparison to the autistic bs that people otherwise tell you to get like implants, obo, bimax which all have way harder drawbacks. This is a relatively safe surgery as long as you take measures to preserve the hair. Like finasteride, minoxidil, latanoprost and midroneedling. If the other surgeries botch you, you’re already done for.
its "safe" because people are fooled by marketing. your whole back of head is scarred and it looks ridiculous. also the transplant always looks visibly fake. there's a guy on this forum that got 3 transplants and still has to use toppik and cover his hairline. your scalp is also traumatized by the implantations so if those implants fall out you have a red inflamed scalp. I agree that there are some usecases maily filling temples but its a majorly flawed procedure imo.

• +1
Wait a few years and see your NW2 turning into a NW5 lol
based on what? its barely NW2 its literally a maturing hairline, i get complimented for my hair

Id just rather stay NW2, finasteride/dutasteride shrinks your balls and causes gyno thats not what a man is supposed to be, hair transplants are pretty ugly surgeries in your scalp, minoxidil might be the only resort really
yeah good conclusion

If u have a shitty hormonal profile to begin with.
no finasteride/dutasteride literally makes you less fertile there is no way around it, you win some but you lose some

yeah good conclusion
NW2 can still look good, NW3 is when alright nope your hair is just fucked you need to do something about it.

Im barely NW2 its just a maturing hairline thats a bit further back

NW2 can still look good, NW3 is when alright nope your hair is just fucked you need to do something about it.

Im barely NW2 its just a maturing hairline thats a bit further back
just try doing massages, good diet, cardio, microneedling, rosemary oil to keep it.

no finasteride/dutasteride literally makes you less fertile there is no way around it
Nuking 60% of your DHt past puberty is ok as long as you do constant blood work to have medium E2 and high total and free T

• +1
Nuking 60% of your DHt past puberty is ok as long as you do constant blood work to have medium E2 and high total and free T
im not finished with puberty, also the side effects i mentioned happened post-puberty too

it has negatives effects on cognitive function for sure but if you dont care about that then sure

cognitive function
Just lol, 90% of people here should not worry about cognitive function because their IQ is already low
Bro you have a 10 cm forehead I don’t know what to say at this point

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, PrinceofDarkness and researcher888
it has negatives effects on cognitive function for sure but if you dont care about that then sure
DHT sensitivity may be the problem, i have high amounts of T and DHT anyway im just a healthy guy.

thats why keeping a healthy diet may not be tangentially the solution because it just rises your dht levels

• JFL
NW2 before the end of puberty😅
The norwood scale isn't even very accurate, some people's entire hairline can go further back without the temples being effected, some people only experience recession in their temples, for me it was mostly the former because that's the distinction between a maturing vs receding hairline.
Lowering dht past puberty is safe
Talking to you is like talking to a wall, some people's hairlines can last for 20 years it's not linearly progressed, not interested in lowering dht

Just lol, 90% of people here should not worry about cognitive function because their IQ is already low
Bro you have a 10 cm forehead I don’t know what to say at this point
yes my forehead is big but im just gonna cover it with a fringe like any normal person wuold do instead of cutting up my whole head and then take tranny meds

u would look just comical, because you are NW3 with a 10 cm forehead
yeah maybe according to u but not according to ppl irl calling me handsome and the girls i dated

im ok with not having a khabib hairline

different ethnicity and iq level

also im nw 1.5 with 9 cm forehead but ok i dont see the need for personal insults? you can get your surgery and report back

yeah maybe according to u but not according to ppl irl calling me handsome and the girls i dated

im ok with not having a khabib hairline

different ethnicity and iq level

also im nw 1.5 with 9 cm forehead but ok i dont see the need for personal insults? you can get your surgery and report back
yeah but that doesn’t deny the fact that with a forehead Redyction u would look better

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
yeah but that doesn’t deny the fact that with a forehead Redyction u would look better
I would look a lot better with a lower hairline, maybe could even become an influencer if i had really good hair, but i concluded that both forehead reduction and hair transplant are not viable procedures for me with too major drawbacks to make it worth it.

forehead reduction --> huge scar, future problems, stretching, scalp tightness, not worth it

hair transplant --> described in thread already

if the scar stretches its over. if the transplant falls out its over. if you get a transplant and go in direct light and someone sees your scar its over. maybe you can claim you got brain surgery but not worth it for me. but if you think that its worth it for you, go for it, my friend got it done and feels good

trust me if i thought that these procedures are legit i would be on a plane already since i have no money constraint at all

Last edited:
yeah it doesnt work at all unless you have balding temples and you just fill them in slightly. moving hairline simply doesnt work because it will looks like shit. actually its only doable on blacks because their afro hair texture covers it up but its still visible irl

its "safe" because people are fooled by marketing. your whole back of head is scarred and it looks ridiculous. also the transplant always looks visibly fake. there's a guy on this forum that got 3 transplants and still has to use toppik and cover his hairline. your scalp is also traumatized by the implantations so if those implants fall out you have a red inflamed scalp. I agree that there are some usecases maily filling temples but its a majorly flawed procedure imo.

View attachment 2971813
How are you arguing that a hair transplant is a failed surgery when picking outliers. Jfl. That dude u posted literally has a bald crown too. If you take conservative measures and use your fucking brain then even implants can go well it only becomes a failed surgery if it requires too much work in general. That baldcel is reaching for outer planets when stars in his solar system aren’t even in reach. Cope

How are you arguing that a hair transplant is a failed surgery when picking outliers. Jfl. That dude u posted literally has a bald crown too. If you take conservative measures and use your fucking brain then even implants can go well it only becomes a failed surgery if it requires too much work in general. That baldcel is reaching for outer planets when stars in his solar system aren’t even in reach. Cope
i didnt pick outliers. trust me i have seen thousand of HT cases on reddit almost all of them look like shit

i didnt pick outliers. trust me i have seen thousand of HT cases on reddit almost all of them look like shit
cope, it’s one of the easier and safer surgeries. This thread would 💯% make sense if you were mentioning implants or obo but not HT. Your other thread you said implants and nose jobs for men are easier which is a joke. Rhino is tough on men since the women can use fake up to hide mess ups. Men can’t so they look uncanny.

cope, it’s one of the easier and safer surgeries. This thread would 💯% make sense if you were mentioning implants or obo but not HT. Your other thread you said implants and nose jobs for men are easier which is a joke. Rhino is tough on men since the women can use fake up to hide mess ups. Men can’t so they look uncanny.
> thread you said implants and nose jobs for men are easier

never said this in my entire life

study logan paul's transplant

> thread you said implants and nose jobs for men are easier

never said this in my entire life

study logan paul's transplant
It’s literally your “many plastic surgeries are a scam” brain dead ass nigga

Attachments

• IMG_2007.png
    IMG_2007.png
    630.5 KB · Views: 0
“Big nose” stop making sunshine threads for post rep. It’s not working.

“Big nose” stop making sunshine threads for post rep. It’s not working.
holy shit are you literally a 13 year old nigger with 50 iq or what?

i never said anywher e"for men" I said its easy to fix a big nose which is is because you just have to shave the fucking dorsal hump in most cases imbecile

last response to you

holy shit are you literally a 13 year old nigger with 50 iq or what?

i never said anywher e"for men" I said its easy to fix a big nose which is is because you just have to shave the fucking dorsal hump in most cases imbecile

last response to you
Can’t argue with facts you’re a dumbshit with no brain cells. This is a forum filled by men. Your posts about surgeries will pertain to men just like both this and the previous post. You’re now going against ur own argument of learning to interpret where you can’t even interpret your own posts.
Just a dumb fucker that is hoping for rep when there’s zero logic in your argument. Jfl at listing hair transplant as a failure in a forum where they push Trimax and LL u cuck. Go back to TikTok and watch Syrian sand nigga and hoping mogwarts. That’s where you belong. You bottom tier shitboon.

look at mcgregor lmao

Foids also assume that balding can just trivially be fixed for cheap by just going to Turkey. This makes balding even worse, because they just assume you are poor and too lazy to get a HT.

They notice the surgery easily too. They HATE when men try to fraud their genes, the same way they call out beard copers who try to hide their subhuman jaws. Maybe older roasties will have less of a problem, but who cares about them.

• +1
Hair system is pretty legit though as long as no one find out.

changed my mind its a good surgery

close this shit thread.

• JFL
Reactions: NoPainNoChick