Hair transplant morph. Is this morphs highline too low?

R

rickwood911

Iron
This is a morph a dermatologist made for me. Some other Dermatologist I have consulted say "the morphs hairline is too low and looks unnatural."
Is this correct? Would the morph's PSL rating be harmed if its hairline was a bit higher?
I've heard some dermatologist make some blue pilled statements in the past so I take what they say with a grain of salt in terms of anesthetic appeal.
I'm in a bad mood right now so I would prefer no smart-ass comments but if you must ill suck it up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220702-184744_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220702-184744_Facebook.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 0
these other dermatologists are absolutely bluepilled cucks

"noo nw0 hairline looks unnatural let me give you a nw 2.5 so you can still look like an improved slaphead" :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others

"noo nw0 hairline looks unnatural let me give you a nw 2.5 so you can still look like an improved slaphead" :soy:
Yeah, no fin until nw7 for you good goy. Don't they know it doesn't cause regrowth?
God forbid you ask for dut too.
I just buy 5 mg tabs for prostate cancer treatment and split them in 4. Cheaper too.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 20565 and Tenshi
If anything it's too high.

4d41312e3b0e65756447854b4292887f

This or death.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 20565
Yeah, no fin until nw7 for you good goy. Don't they know it doesn't cause regrowth?
God forbid you ask for dut too.
I just buy 5 mg tabs for prostate cancer treatment and split them in 4. Cheaper too.
yeah doctors are bluepilled af,

I pop dut like candy, hair is life

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and HerpDerpson

seriously, why are they like this?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

Yeah "Nw0 looks too young"! A hair transplant surgeon, Gary Linkov said that about MGK's transplant JFL