HAIR TRANSPLANT TURKEY RESULTS (GTFIH)

logan

logan

Iron
Yo pussies, i had a hair transplant in turkey in August 2020 with Hakan Doganay (AHD Clinic). now 8 months post-op (ca 80%density, not even final form) and results are looking juicy af already. just wanted to share my story because it was worth it and im super happy with it.

Skjermbilde 2021 04 20 kl 152049
Dfdfggg
Hgfffff
Kkkkkk
Yjthgf
Aaaaaaa
Kllkkl
Kjjkjkj
Eeedfdssdvddf

ok so started finasteride in august 2019 but stopped in december 2019 because i got brain fog side effects. started shedding crazy 2020 and decided to look for a HT clinic. Cashed out my Chainlink in June (Coulda been a millionaire rn if i didnt, still worth it) and decided to go with AHD clinic because i wanted a doctor that did the incisions himself. talked with a nice woman who worked there and scheduled appointment the 19th of august 2020. hairloss was speeding up to the point where i didnt even want to take pics (it was worse than the pics). btw will start again if i start losing hair again, but my MPB pattern got covered in the surgery. i have a pretty distinctive pattern and not like a diffused type mpb.

i arrived in Antalya the 18th. got transported to a nice hotel.

next morning i met at the clinic with the nice woman and answered some questions. afterwards i met with Dr dokanay to discuss the transplant. when i took my caps off he laughed at me and asked me why i wanted a transplant (bluepilled af). i said i wanted to be a sickcunt. no but really obviously my hairline sucked and i also have an insane widows peak that makes the recession look more extreme. also have bulldog scalp as u can see when my head i shaved (would look super trash if i went bald)

after consultation we started drawing the hairline and shaved hair. doganay doesnt want to make super straight hairlines. i wanted a pretty natural looking hairline. we decideed to do 1500 grafts. the only thing i didnt like was the sides. i would like them to be more square looking (like brad pitt), but still looks good imo.

got some pills and food before surgery. getting anesthesia in scalp was super painful. after that didnt feel anything. think i fell asleep.

after surgery i got pills to take and instructions on how to wash etc. they drove me to an atm in the middle of the dirty street while i was in surgery clothes lmao. (the want to get paid in cash so they dont have to pay taxes). 1 graft= 2 eur so the surgery was 3000 eur. afterwards i went to hotel and chilled. went and checked up at the clinic and washed hair next morning. at the airport i couldnt take my flight because they said you had to have a negtive corona test, and it took 2 days to get a test, i freaked tf out. i contacted the woman at the clinic and she hooked me up with more nights at the hotel. i love that woman. think i spent like 1500 usd on plane tickets that got cancelled. (still worth it). was there for like 6 days i think so it was kinda like a vacation.

overall im super happy, would recommend. especially if u have thick donor hair like me and not diffused thinning (doctor has to be retarded to make that look bad tbh)

• +1
Reactions: grimy, MiroslavBulldosex, Jew_Supremacist and 18 others
Inspirational! i am hoping to go and get my hairline lowered in the next 1-2 years ive got some quotes starting at 1700 euro but i would definatly pay 3000 for a reputable clinic as i have seen a few people complain about over harvesting in some of the cheaper ones.

Did your clinic say you have to be over 25?

• +1
Reactions: logan and Deleted member 756
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, logan and Deleted member 756
Inspirational! i am hoping to go and get my hairline lowered in the next 1-2 years ive got some quotes starting at 1700 euro but i would definatly pay 3000 for a reputable clinic as i have seen a few people complain about over harvesting in some of the cheaper ones.

Did your clinic say you have to be over 25?
nope i was 20. they even thought my parents were paying for it

Nice one OP, looking good

btw will start again if i start losing hair again
of course you'll need to start fina again, hope u can bear the side effects

Soon you will start losing the hair in the middle of the head

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and logan
of course you'll need to start fina again, hope u can bear the side effects

Soon you will start losing the hair in the middle of the head
i personally dont think my hairline will recede much more but i am prepared for it

I swear to god, Hair transplantation is the surgery that will bring me out of inceldom. I just need to save money for hairtransplantation.

greycels are makin shit happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Thank you for sharing this. I want to get a hair transplant eventually, but some users posts about the density of the final results made me worried. Your results look great, though

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
Your hairline looks good bro, good use of single grafts by the doc. Congrats