I AM OBSESSED WITH MY LOOKS AND THAT KILLS ME EVERYDAY

Bro why tf are u on this forum then wtf lolol

The whole point of looksmaxxing outside of stuff like gym etc is to fraud ur genes.

Remember the beauty industry is worth billions bro women fraud all day yet ur against a cosmetic surgery? 😭
I don't care about women and comparing yourself to women just do justfiy why you are lying to yourself is gay and stupid af. The moment you compare yourself to a women, that exact moment is your first step to gender dysphoria.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
No i didn't, i grew up isolated and I am former titled chess player, my peak fide rating was 2200, I spent most of my days programming and reading advances maths textbook, i am interested in topology, mathematical logic and numerical analysis, and my english is horrible, because it's my 5th language
Ok that's way Better you still grew up isolated and without social contacts that's why you're fucked up mentally.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
I don't care about women and comparing yourself to women just do justfiy why you are lying to yourself is gay and stupid af. The moment you compare yourself to a women, that exact moment is your first step to gender dysphoria.
What bro 😭? My point is nobody is gonna give you a pass on ur looks just because u decided not to looksmax. Men and women are still going to be lookist whether u get cosmetic surgery or not.

Women are gonna wear makeup to boost their looks, and go after handsome men whether u get rhino or not. U see what I mean?

Also how is wanting to improve looks gay

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
No i didn't, i grew up isolated and I am former titled chess player, my peak fide rating was 2200, I spent most of my days programming and reading advances maths textbook, i am interested in topology, mathematical logic and numerical analysis, and my english is horrible, because it's my 5th language
R u autistic or just high IQ?

What bro 😭? My point is nobody is gonna give you a pass on ur looks just because u decided not to looksmax. Men and women are still going to be lookist whether u get cosmetic surgery or not.

Women are gonna wear makeup to boost their looks, and go after handsome men whether u get rhino or not. U see what I mean?

Also how is wanting to improve looks gay
No i think we misunderstood eachother. I deeply like the idea of reaching your GENETIC potential and making your face look HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE. I care about the biology and the skull anatomy behind looksmaxing, but trying to improve your looks by getting fake implants imo is just stupid and unnecessary

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
No i think we misunderstood eachother. I deeply like the idea of reaching your GENETIC potential and making your face look HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE. I care about the biology and the skull anatomy behind looksmaxing, but trying to improve your looks by getting fake implants imo is just stupid and unnecessary
There is no way to change ur facial bone structure as an adult without surgery bro. Mewing and bone smashing are just memes.

What about filler? If you don't like it, you could get rid of it.

What about fat remodelling, the results won't be as good as implants/bone surgery, but it's not putting anything into your body that wasn't already there, simply moving around fat.

I understand how you are feeling, realising how shallow women are and how society gaslights us constantly was hard for me too

What about fat remodelling, the results won't be as good as implants/bone surgery, but it's not putting anything into your body that wasn't already there, simply moving around fat.

I understand how you are feeling, realising how shallow women are and how society gaslights us constantly was hard for me too
filler bar some exceptions is almost always a bad idea esp in the jaw. They will just bloat and age u. They only look good when u first get them and they are way overpriced and unsustainable long term.

If u want a shaper jawline or whatever the only way is getting some type of orthodontic work to expand jaw (like a surgically assisted expander), jaw surgery if ur recessed, or implants. Also mayb jaw shaving to give V shaped jawline like in Asian countries but this is rarely the surgery u need.

Nothing else will work man. I don’t know how greycels come here thinking we really have some secret sauce that will make ur jaw more angular lol

filler bar some exceptions is almost always a bad idea esp in the jaw. They will just bloat and age u. They only look good when u first get them and they are way overpriced and unsustainable long term.

If u want a shaper jawline or whatever the only way is getting some type of orthodontic work to expand jaw (like a surgically assisted expander), jaw surgery if ur recessed, or implants. Also mayb jaw shaving to give V shaped jawline like in Asian countries but this is rarely the surgery u need.

Nothing else will work man. I don’t know how greycels come here thinking we really have some secret sauce that will make ur jaw more angular lol
I'm getting fillers for my under eye area.
Would have done fat graft but can't do fat graft + hgh so I will wait after hgh cycle to do fat graft.

• Love it
I'm getting fillers for my under eye area.
Would have done fat graft but can't do fat graft + hgh so I will wait after hgh cycle to do fat graft.
Y u do HGH for ? It can make ur face ogre unless ur lucky

Y u do HGH for ? It can make ur face ogre unless ur lucky
Heightmaxxing.
it making face ogre is cope or the ppl didn't monitor blood levels properly.
I have enough money to get bloods done weekly so I'm not worried tbh.
I'll also be getting xrays etc.
Probably the most comprehensive heightmax done on this forum

• +1

No i dont think you understand how i am feeling to be fair. AGAIN i dont give a fuck about a single female or even male on this planet. I never even thought about getting girlfriend because i was enjoying doing my stuff at pc or going for long lonely walkes. I was happy since last couple months. Now when i walk outside all i am able to do in my mind, is to analyse peoples faces and getting frustrated when they dont have positive canthal tilt and tall ramus...

Heightmaxxing.
it making face ogre is cope or the ppl didn't monitor blood levels properly.
I have enough money to get bloods done weekly so I'm not worried tbh.
I'll also be getting xrays etc.
Probably the most comprehensive heightmax done on this forum
How old r u.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
No i dont think you understand how i am feeling to be fair. AGAIN i dont give a fuck about a single female or even male on this planet. I never even thought about getting girlfriend because i was enjoying doing my stuff at pc or going for long lonely walkes. I was happy since last couple months. Now when i walk outside all i am able to do in my mind, is to analyse peoples faces and getting frustrated when they dont have positive canthal tilt and tall ramus...
Unironically it might be worth talking to chatgpt abt this it has some good advice

Hav ur growthplates closed. Isn’t HGH cope for height after closed plates.
Will be getting xrays of the legs to check.
If plates closed will trial hgh + ai for 4 months if no increase in height then will stop HGH but continue AI.

Leg plats mostly likely closed, spine is most likely open.

The end goal is to get LL when I'm around 30 anyway, so having a slightly out of proportion torso does not bother me.

If leg plates closed I will stop heightmax once 5"8 height reached.

If leg plats are open then I have a very comprehensive plan that will get me to at least 5"10 min.

Spinal xray risks > benefit and won't change plan so will not be doing that

I am a medcel so will move to USA to print money to pay for LL, when I move after graduating I can make around 400k a year easy

• Love it
Lose the homosexuality and go outside more

View attachment 2963462
and here is my fucking face
with hooked nose and small mouth,everytime i want to take a selfie i have to make stupid fucking silly face to not be disgusted from it and cope that its just a funny pic, but in reality i am just cant take good pics ever. Please be nice in this thread because i feel awful and i dont have anyone that i cna talk about this.
yeah its over sorry

i think i have huge signs of body dysmorphia for last month. I hate my face so much, and i never had this issue. I never was the hot guy but its not htat i am super hideous. Yes i do have big hooked ugly nose, but i wanst this aware of that till last month. I literally consume lookmaxing content all day. I spend looking at my fucking ugly face and crying that i was born this way. I am 6'1 and i am sure most of you will fucking bully me only because of my height. I weight around 85kg and my first step will be to drop 10kg to see my underlying 'good' bone structure. I feel so fucking feminine like i am a fucking 14 yo girl who started to think about her looks all day. I never was like this. I never wanted to get a girlfriend. I dont care about it. I am just obsessed with reaching my genetic potential of my face, but i want to stop cause its destroying me from inside for last couple weeks. I want long metalhead hair but from stress my hair grows so thin now. I had good thick hair until i was like 14, but now its getting thiner and its killing me because that was my hope that i can grow very long hairs and just that would be my thing. That creature i see in the mirror is my worst enemy and i hate him with all my heart. I am 19 and i am sure most of you will fucking tell me that its just because of the teen years or some shit, but no i never worried about my looks and i never cared about my appearance. I was wearing the same clothes for weeks and i didnt wash my teeth for last 10 years.
stop bitching cuz that's feminine and do something about it

yo OP stop that victim mentality shit
easier said then done when OP probably has 0 positive reinforcement and is treated like shit for being subhuman

Nobody rated you HTN lmao
i got high HTN once and weak HTN once too. That was it.
literally just get surgery and youll mog most dudes out there
how natural my nose will look after lets say 2 months after surgery, will it be obvious to someone who never saw me before the rhino.

and everyday do nothing for this kill me more