Hair transplant

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

legit subhuman
Do they really fix your whole "hair"? Can you actually get a great ascension from it?

• +1
Reactions: Asspear

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin

literally just 1 point added to his SMV

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 30679
many botches
maybe hair transplant and scalp advancement could ascend me though i dont know if they can be both performed

It's quite overrated tbh

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Do they really fix your whole "hair"? Can you actually get a great ascension from it?
Depending on where you go and what your starting point is, you can absolutely get amazing results. Most important thing is to stop the problem from getting worse, so you need to hop on a DHT blocker (i.e. finasteride, dutasteride).

If you're already a Norwood 5, you can still get a good result, but it won't be as good as someone who is only a Norwood 2. Do NOT go to a random Turkish hair mill - you need to be careful about the surgeon you pick. Check out results on hairrestorationnetwork.com and look at the patient submitted reviews. If you cheap out, you're more likely to get a shit result.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Depending on where you go and what your starting point is, you can absolutely get amazing results. Most important thing is to stop the problem from getting worse, so you need to hop on a DHT blocker (i.e. finasteride, dutasteride).

If you're already a Norwood 5, you can still get a good result, but it won't be as good as someone who is only a Norwood 2. Do NOT go to a random Turkish hair mill - you need to be careful about the surgeon you pick. Check out results on hairrestorationnetwork.com and look at the patient submitted reviews. If you cheap out, you're more likely to get a shit result.
my hair has always looked like shit and my forehead doesn't help at all. i will probably get skull implants too, im really into getting the perfect looks.

• +1
This guy had a fantastic result - if I'm not mistaken, he got hairline reduction surgery and then followed it up with a hair transplant to hide the scar, which seems like a pretty great move. If your problem is that bad and you've got the funds, it seems like a great option.

• +1
This guy had a fantastic result - if I'm not mistaken, he got hairline reduction surgery and then followed it up with a hair transplant to hide the scar, which seems like a pretty great move. If your problem is that bad and you've got the funds, it seems like a great option.
i have a similar problem so yeah it will probably look great

• +1
i have a similar problem so yeah it will probably look great
but i want to reduce the occipital bump which i dont know if that would affect the surgery at all.

but i want to reduce the occipital bump which i dont know if that would affect the surgery at all.
You'd probably have to get it corrected at a different time than you're getting the forehead reduction. But long-term, I don't see why that would inhibit you from getting it done. Just might have to heal from that surgery first, making it a 3-step process. Are you sure you can't just grow your hair a little longer in the back to cover it up?

You'd probably have to get it corrected at a different time than you're getting the forehead reduction. But long-term, I don't see why that would inhibit you from getting it done. Just might have to heal from that surgery first, making it a 3-step process. Are you sure you can't just grow your hair a little longer in the back to cover it up?
its too protruding so i guess i would have to get that reduced before hair transplant and scalp advancement

• +1
its too protruding so i guess i would have to get that reduced before hair transplant and scalp advancement
I think it would have to be pretty severe to limit the scalp advancement, but perhaps I'm wrong. I'd personally recommend just asking your forehead reduction surgeon during your consult. In regards to the HT, I don't think that'd affect it at all, so you should be good to go regardless for that one.

• Love it
I think it would have to be pretty severe to limit the scalp advancement, but perhaps I'm wrong. I'd personally recommend just asking your forehead reduction surgeon during your consult. In regards to the HT, I don't think that'd affect it at all, so you should be good to go regardless for that one.
cool to see this section is actually serious about this stuff. thank you

• +1