Hair transplants surgeons/your experience

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Something like 80% of the human genome has the male pattern balding gene, both men and women carry it obviously because women are the daughters of men...

Hairloss in general is extremely common as well and has many causes. Telogen Effluvium is temporary stress induced shedding and can be inflicted from any stressor even starvation or surgery or COVID just for example.

However if you have the male pattern balding gene your hairs get more and more sensitive to androgens as you age even if you are on treatment. It is just part of aging and it begins as soon as you are born. Hair cycles are 2-7 years per follicle but when you have telogen effluvium you basically just blasted through like 10 hair cycles from the constant shedding so the hairs that regrow are hairs you would have had in 20-30 years in just 1 year. So telogen effluvium can rapidly accelerate male pattern balding, if you have the gene, and it is obvious most people do.

Everywhere go you in the world without exception you can find balding men. It is part of being a mammal. Monkeys and lions and other animals have the same nw7 pattern on their heads too and grow beards from DHT.

That stated, no need to gatekeep hair transplant surgeons, everyone has it on their minds even normies. One of my supervisors at my new job literally returned a month ago from turkey with 4,000 grafts and it's coming in nicely.

I am on dutasteride but already lost too much hair and looking to get a hair transplant probably 4,000 grafts as well. I have diffuse thinning to nw7 and a nw1 hairline. Looking to lower my hairline and fill in some density. I know what to expect and that it won't exactly be thick so I would like to combine it with scalp micropigmentation, essentially a tattoo on the scalp.

What clinic were you looking into going to? Maybe I can go and share my experience as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Pekiner seems to be nice , I was thinking of saving up for Zarev but his waiting list is way to long
Better to go to a good surgeon tho, I dont want to get my donor area butchered by some shitty backalley hair mill in turkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Pekiner seems to be nice , I was thinking of saving up for Zarev but his waiting list is way to long
Better to go to a good surgeon tho, I dont want to get my donor area butchered by some shitty backalley hair mill in turkey

Looked him up. Seems like a 1-2 month wait. Not bad at all. Just schedule a month out and wait then shave your head before hand.

What result are you trying to achieve? A few thousand grafts?

Looked him up. Seems like a 1-2 month wait. Not bad at all. Just schedule a month out and wait then shave your head before hand.

What result are you trying to achieve? A few thousand grafts?
I was thinking of getting 2000 grafts to get my nw2 to nw1, but I am not sure whether my hairloss has stabilized competely, been on dut and oral min for almost a year now, I want to wait one more year and see whether my hair density increases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I was thinking of getting 2000 grafts to get my nw2 to nw1, but I am not sure whether my hairloss has stabilized competely, been on dut and oral min for almost a year now, I want to wait one more year and see whether my hair density increases

I would say just get the hair transplant anyways I can't think of a downside. You would be spending like $5k and save a year of waiting. If your hair does get thicker then cool now you have even thicker hair.

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
Hypothetically, can oral min bring your donor area back to life thus increasing your transplant result? If so, everyone should be on Min prior to transplant

Hypothetically, can oral min bring your donor area back to life thus increasing your transplant result? If so, everyone should be on Min prior to transplant
No only verterporfin can

Bisanga , Feriduni, , Bruno Ferreira , Bruno pinto, laorwong, muresanu,

If you go to Mwamba , everything will be perfect except density will be very mediocre

If you go to Mwamba , everything will be perfect except density will be very mediocre
what about pekiner? his results look best in the world at only 3$/graft (good price of quality)

what about pekiner? his results look best in the world at only 3$/graft (good price of quality)
Not the best in the world but the best in turkey. There an only 2-3 good options in turkey. Rest are hair mills and you run the risk of getting butchered ( pluggy hairline, overharvesting, cobblestonning ,wrong directions, etc )

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Not the best in the world but the best in turkey. There an only 2-3 good options in turkey. Rest are hair mills and you run the risk of getting butchered ( pluggy hairline, overharvesting, cobblestonning ,wrong directions, etc )
Then Cuto seems like the next best option with somewhat reasonable prices

@Phillybeard1996

Def.

Lots of conversions about this every where.

Just wanting to know. Can this be a one and done thing. Talking about not being on a lifetimes worth of meds. Hair transplant and that be that ??

Also. Anyone know of facial hair being planted as well ?

I just feel like I would look better with a full beard.

I went to a clinic near me they did very well I had around 3000 grafts on the hairline might do the crown in the future by a more experienced doctor though

Just got an HT 2 weeks ago pm if you need infos but some post on this thread are really valuable go to a good surgeon lot of shitty surgeons and clinics.