Hair will always be more important than dick

still haven’t found a legit hairsystem

Hairsystems are utterly cope

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Lol, loosing your hair is like loosing half of your attraction specially if you are a normie.
Keep your hair fellas, even the most handsome man who is bald would look2x better if he had hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16834
I wish I could turn back the clock and start dut at 16.
Nw1.5 isn’t noticeable at all but I will always beat myself for not having the dellisola hairline now
:feelswhy:
why not use ru588 whatever?

damn bro there really isnt a safe cure huh

Not yet.

The only way is to get a hair transplant for the hairline and west and hairsystem behind it to not make it obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Not yet.

The only way is to get a hair transplant for the hairline and west and hairsystem behind it to not make it obvious
wait I was thinking about a hair transplant should i get a hair system aswell? i am norwood 1,5 or 2 at best and only on my right side.

I wish I could turn back the clock and start dut at 16.
Same, what upsets me the most is that my hair was absolutely perfect before I started balding. So fucking thick, just wavy enough, and the hairline was perfect. It would have been immovable in the middle of the tornado without product. Now I can’t even attempt to style it in the morning without getting pissed at how thin it is.

It would be one thing if I never had that great of hair. But knowing it was absolutely perfect and still could be if I had just known to take fin is brutal. If minoxidil doesn’t bring me back from the dead I’m just gonna have to keep it buzzed so I don’t get pissed every time I look in the mirror

hair = everything. even the most handsome guy would look like shit with nw7.

If you have a huge dick but no hair just
Masc max with RTT.

If you’re bald and don’t even have a big D you have my condolences.