haircels help plz i think i will have to start finasteride at 17

shibo

shibo

Equinox
well i turned 17 a month ago and i think im gonna need to start propecia i notice my hair thinning also my brother started at this age and now his hairline has receded alot what do i do plz help i dont wana lose my hair my hairlines receding temples receding i noticed my receded temple that my hair used to cover doesnt cover it that much anymore because my hair thinned there should i just start the finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 611, Ritalincel and 1 other person
im sorry

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
Start fin asap or live the rest of your days in agony

[Serious] Taking finasteride for balding is like missing a leg, and sawing off your other leg to replace the first one
Next
Unwatch
308.jpg

Zyros
Banned
-
JoinedNov 9, 2017Messages3,419
May 17, 2018
Soany baldcels hoping on this awful drug.

Read tons of (horror) stories of people with sharp faces becoming completely round and soft permanently after long periods of treatment, but they are happy because they have hair again.This is a massive case of ruining oneself necause of bluepill.

Face definition is, and I repeat, IS MILLIONS OF TIMES MORE IMPORTANT than balding/having hair. aits not even comparable. The basis of male beauty is to have a defined face. Its no use to gain hair if you have to turn into some softfaced soymale beta for it to happen.

Even me with my awful frame, prefer to go bald and shave my head and look like a cancer patient than look like a moonfaced cuck. ANYTHING is metter than having a soft face as a male, ANYTHING.

Dont risk the essential part of male attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, FatmanO and androidcel
[Serious] Taking finasteride for balding is like missing a leg, and sawing off your other leg to replace the first one

Next
Unwatch
308.jpg

Zyros
Banned
-

May 17, 2018

Read tons of (horror) stories of people with sharp faces becoming completely round and soft permanently after long periods of treatment, but they are happy because they have hair again.This is a massive case of ruining oneself necause of bluepill.

Face definition is, and I repeat, IS MILLIONS OF TIMES MORE IMPORTANT than balding/having hair. aits not even comparable. The basis of male beauty is to have a defined face. Its no use to gain hair if you have to turn into some softfaced soymale beta for it to happen.

Even me with my awful frame, prefer to go bald and shave my head and look like a cancer patient than look like a moonfaced cuck. ANYTHING is metter than having a soft face as a male, ANYTHING.

so what the hell do i do
Start fin asap or live the rest of your days in agony
im worried about the dht and how i need it as im growing

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
[Venting] Who here was brace-raped?
Jump to newWatch
[IMG]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/479.jpg?1551185720[/IMG]
mojopin
Mood FM
51 minutes ago
New #1
Seriously had my shit fucked up. They convinced me nearly two years ago I’d need a tooth extracted because it was slightly out of place and this would cause me health issues in my thirties.

They ended up giving me a slight underbite by pushing my maxilla back which also gave me sleep apnea.

Fuck you Karen. Orthodontists don’t know shit

Like Reply

try ketoconazole

• Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters
MY NEW UPDATED HAIR PICS I DONT THINK I HAVE TIME FOR ROGAINE OR KETACONAZOL OR ANYTHING ELSE I THINK I NEED TO JUMP ON FIN NOW ITS THINNING MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY THIS WAS MY HAIR IN NOVEMBER 30 2018 :
I THINK ITS TIME TO JUMP ON FINS @GenericChad1444 @Ritalincel @Insomniac @battlefieldincel @androidcel

@qwep here send me a cuck image idiot

Next
Unwatch
308.jpg

Zyros
Banned
-

May 17, 2018

B L O A T

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Autist
Finasteride side effects are present in like 3% of the patients. If you get them just stop. You got nothing to lose and everything to gain

Finasteride side effects are present in like 3% of the patients. If you get them just stop. You got nothing to lose and everything to gain
The dht will be stopped

Wait until your mid 20s at least

Not like you're gonna develop more bones anyway

Not like you're gonna develop more bones anyway
so u think i should just take the fin now? u can scroll up to see my hair pics . i turned 17 a month ago do u think if i take it now the dht wont affected that much

so u think i should just take the fin now? u can scroll up to see my hair pics . i turned 17 a month ago do u think if i take it now the dht wont affected that much
I don't know man honestly, you're pretty young. You gotta research and decide for yourself. I've been reading a lot about it for a while and decided that I'm gonna try.

I don't know man honestly, you're pretty young. You gotta research and decide for yourself. I've been reading a lot about it for a while and decided that I'm gonna try.
are u also thinning? how old are u

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
ya but ur 4 years older than me.... in 4 years i will prob be nw3... was ur hair like mine at 17?
No it was better. Who knows whats gonna happen in 4 years mate. Maybe you're a slow receder but maybe it will all be gone

No it was better. Who knows whats gonna happen in 4 years mate. Maybe you're a slow receder but maybe it will all be gone
didnt u see my pics brah it receded so much compared to my hair in nov 30