Haircut advice mk2

haircutcel

haircutcel

goodbye
I honestly should have known that I would've needed to post a picture to get any advice. So here's the same thread but with a mildly censored photo. Basically just give me a haircut that would go well with my face. I figured this would be a good place to ask because of the obsession with facial aesthetics here.
Updated picture because the other one was shit and made me look like I was norwooding

Attachments

• MVIMG_20181211_154658.jpg
    MVIMG_20181211_154658.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
you are balding hard

are you norwooding? maybe shave or combover if you are tbh but don't take my word for it I'm slightly retarded

buzzzzzzzz
buzzzzzzzzzzzz
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
buzzcut

are you norwooding? maybe shave or combover if you are tbh but don't take my word for it I'm slightly retarded
I'm 14 nigga I hope I'm not balding. I may just have a fucked natural hairline combined with a narrow forehead making my forehead look too tall but it's staying in place and not receding. My temples aren't receding or anything
buzzzzzzzz
buzzzzzzzzzzzz
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
buzzcut
I'm surprised everyone is telling me to buzz. I'm not balding at all and I think I look like shit buzzed.my forehead just looks too tall I guess which could be covered up with a fitting haircut

I'm 14 nigga I hope I'm not balding. I may just have a fucked natural hairline combined with a narrow forehead making my forehead look too tall but it's staying in place and not receding. My temples aren't receding or anything

I'm surprised everyone is telling me to buzz. I'm not balding at all and I think I look like shit buzzed.ehead just looks too tall I guess which could be covered up with a fitting haircut
You might have to go with a cut like this then to hide your forehead and make your face more proportionate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
The picture combined with my pulling my hair back may also contribute to the appearance of norwooding. Tbh my forehead region and face in general doesn't look that shit in the mirror and on other people's cameras

why are u pulling ur hair back then

To Expose my entire face shape
just take a pic and show how it looks when it's sitting naturally rn, put your hand out as far as you can to minimize lens distortion

just take a pic and show how it looks when it's sitting naturally rn, put your hand out as far as you can to minimize lens distortion
This is definitely a better picture

Attachments

• MVIMG_20181211_154658.jpg
    MVIMG_20181211_154658.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 42
it's much better ye, probably some kind of short on sides haircut I guess, maybe some sort of taper

Your hair is too short. I'm 13 so ik how it goes as a young cel. Grow long locks and you will become more aesthetic

Your hair is too short. I'm 13 so ik how it goes as a young cel. Grow long locks and you will become more aesthetic
how long does the shit need to be? seems pretty long to me but i've been buzzed most of my life. if i push it down over my face it mostly covers my eyes. its totally unstyled and autistic in general which is why i made this thread

thats some long ass shit ngl. how is life as a frequent 13 year old poster here? if you use this forum that much at 13 you are probably making ideal use of your teenage years to looksmaxx but you are also probably highly autistic and boosting your autism levels considerably.

11265297_111398835859264_82145487461570196_o.0.0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
thats some long ass shit ngl. how is life as a frequent 13 year old poster here? if you use this forum that much at 13 you are probably making ideal use of your teenage years to looksmaxx but you are also probably highly autistic and boosting your autism levels considerably.
Nah I could have 8k posts right now but I choose to only use this forum sometimes and after being here for a while my only mental change is im way more blackpilled

Attachments

• PROD-Adolf-Hitler-whrend-einer-Rede.jpg
    PROD-Adolf-Hitler-whrend-einer-Rede.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 15
lol he kill people and he have hair too let me post here xdd le edgi funnies le sexy times :geek::geek:
i have a nice can of hitler did nothing wrong

Attachments

• ShowImage.jpg
    ShowImage.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 21
Haircut doesn't matter. Haven't really styled my hair in years. Once I let my hair cut short, I got home, looked into the mirror and fucking realized how ridiculously ugly I was. It shattered my self-esteem. I let it grow a little longer to hide my subhumanity.
A haircut won't improve your attractiveness. Your haircut is ok as it is.

Haircut doesn't matter. Haven't really styled my hair in years. Once I let my hair cut short, I got home, looked into the mirror and fucking realized how ridiculously ugly I was. It shattered my self-esteem. I let it grow a little longer to hide my subhumanity.
A haircut won't improve your attractiveness. Your haircut is ok as it is.
you can get a haircut that fits your face and maybe hides some bad features and it'll improve your rating at least a little bit. as you said yourself it hid your subhumanity. it won't change your bones but you'll look better. as a highschool student i will get roasted if i have an incredibly autistic and unstyled cut as i currently have.

you can get a haircut that fits your face and maybe hides some bad features and it'll improve your rating at least a little bit. as you said yourself it hid your subhumanity. it won't change your bones but you'll look better. as a highschool student i will get roasted if i have an incredibly autistic and unstyled cut as i currently have.
Nah, you won't. I'm 18 and have a justin bieber kid hairstyle to hide my subhuman feminine forehead and nobody has really commented on it except some ironic comments such as "nice haircut" "you need to go to a barber". Your haircut couldn't be any more normie-like.
I want to get orb's haircut. It looks pretty cool in my opinion, it would still hide some of my forehead.

By the way, when I got my hair cut shorter, many commented that I looked younger which is absolute suicidefuel for a man. Looking younger means that you look more feminine. This proved that my forehead is a very feminine feature since it's so large.

By the way, when I got my hair cut shorter, many commented that I looked younger which is absolute suicidefuel for a man. Looking younger means that you look more feminine. This proved that my forehead is a very feminine feature since it's so large.
I've had this exact same experience, I always keep it very long on top now and recently I've started styling it with a mid part which kind of helps with making my long face look more natural