Haircut advise

G

grchop

Iron
Joined
Jan 16, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
1
So I’ve been rocking a textured mod cut for a while, and I’ve been growing it longer and longer only getting it thinned occasionally. It now touches the back of my neck, but when I leave the house for hours it goes all fluffy and further outwards, kinda Afro like(windy weather where I am), which I don’t like, there’s a photo attached where you can see it looks too big, up close it’s okay but any type of distance and it looks stupid as fuck on my head. Should I keep the mod and just get a shorter more compact mod more towards the length like the photo where the hairs wet? My plan was a shorter more compact mod cut, I’m not sub5 but I’m also too boneless for Chad haircut rn.
Had a goatee for ages too but shaved a few days ago, now rocking stubble beard if that helps.
Also my hair is “wavy” not straight nor curly.

Photos attached - Thanks for reading
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4595.jpeg
    IMG_4595.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4596.jpeg
    IMG_4596.jpeg
    520.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4598.jpeg
    IMG_4598.jpeg
    811 KB · Views: 0
It looks good like this also mirin the fit looks pretty nt
 
  • +1
Reactions: I will ASCEND Jacky
It looks good like this also mirin the fit looks pretty nt
Appreciate it bhai✌️It does look okay but when I’m outside for 2hr+ ts becomes fluffy Afro, and cba using hair products every day
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
  • +1
Reactions: I will ASCEND Jacky and grchop
true but I think they're on their way out by next year fs
in my opionion they will stay, moslty because retardcells like myself have bought only baggy and have not enough money. i also think woman still only wear skinny or baggy and barely wear anything else. what do you think will tkae over if its not either of those
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
in my opionion they will stay, moslty because retardcells like myself have bought only baggy and have not enough money. i also think woman still only wear skinny or baggy and barely wear anything else. what do you think will tkae over if its not either of those
yeah there's still time fs I just see people who are really into fashion say that the trend is ending soon which it will take a while for the masses to catch up ofc

I think probably slim fit and straight

I don't see super skinny coming back but probably more on that side
 
  • +1
Reactions: I will ASCEND Jacky
yeah there's still time fs I just see people who are really into fashion say that the trend is ending soon which it will take a while for the masses to catch up ofc

I think probably slim fit and straight

I don't see super skinny coming back but probably more on that side
i hate straight fit as well i wil hope nothing like that happens
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet

Similar threads

N
Replies
0
Views
19
Narek1555
N
hghuo
Replies
1
Views
19
negative
negative
M
Replies
7
Views
63
IblameMiles1
IblameMiles1
L
Replies
1
Views
29
agonyv
agonyv
foidslayer777_
Replies
8
Views
88
αяєѕση
αяєѕση

Users who are viewing this thread

  • fallulu
  • sif
  • I will ASCEND Jacky
  • Vampestor
  • 69FutureChad69
Back
Top