haircut can increase your smv a bit...

Darklord

Darklord

Ernest khalimov was my student
Seriously getting a new haircut can increase your looks by a small amount ..I remember I got a haircut before lockdown and damn...it was like I hit a reset button.. people looked at me..even the lady at reception was looking at me and looked away when I made eye contact.. Screenshot 20200209 215747 01 01

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 21863, NerdcelThundercok and 19 others
No haircut for your face bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KevinDurder, Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
Gj boyo now go out and slay :chad:

over phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 1934
Lesbian haircut tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1400
It's called bluepill, what u are talking about

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
You need to reincarnate asap

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, vodkacel, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
This is one thing that's become increasingly true during lockdown, I've seen all my mates lose their hair halo and some people you definitely notice it with

that said though, no hair for your pheno, no hair for your face etc. Need a base ofc.

don't forget to shower and apply tiege hanley after !! but op is right haircut is important

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

You need Lefort Type 5 my man

No haircut for your face, lose some fat from your face tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 6856 and 2 others
You have worst pheno ever. Typical dark indian with bulging eyes. Start bleaching your skin and save for orbital decompression.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
You have worst pheno ever. Typical dark indian with bulging eyes. Start bleaching your skin and save for orbital decompression.
Honestly even the bleached indians don't look white. I've seen this famous bollywood actor, dunno his name now, but he's definitely been bleached and still doesn't look white at all

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Honestly even the bleached indians don't look white. I've seen this famous bollywood actor, dunno his name now, but he's definitely been bleached and still doesn't look white at all
Ofc they dont and in most case they will not because pheno isnt only about skin color but its better to be light-skinned indian than dark one.

I see you copemaxxing. Good job.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
that hair looks weird that's why you got the look

I also had that kind of mohawk hair once and everyone was mirin/laughing at it when I was in 5th grade

Curry levels of coping are beyond any measurable charts. Congrats mate

Seriously getting a new haircut can increase your looks by a small amount ..I remember I got a haircut before lockdown and damn...it was like I hit a reset button.. people looked at me..even the lady at reception was looking at me and looked away when I made eye contact..View attachment 465049
its mainly your face tbh, not your hair

I haven’t had a haircut in months ( I’m going for my avi)
And still get iois always when I leave the house so much for your Theorie.

(Also for faggots who wanna see me...not gonna happen don’t even bother asking)

Seriously getting a new haircut can increase your looks by a small amount ..I remember I got a haircut before lockdown and damn...it was like I hit a reset button.. people looked at me..even the lady at reception was looking at me and looked away when I made eye contact..View attachment 465049
Thanks bro
People like you make me feel better about myself and appreciate what I have :lul:

I need a lequack XIV with clockwise rotation of my body into a garbage can ngl tbh

Go slay bhai

The problem isn't your haircut but your race and pheno buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1934 and Deleted member 1400
this shit autoplayed when i entered the thread

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 7313
No haircut for you pheno, OP

beyond over for you

I am taking l-glutathione with vitamin c pills and ...I guess I am getting results but definitely it's very slow....do you have any other methods of bleaching?

Nothing makes me cage more than seeing pajeets trying to fraud as a white with their haircuts

I am taking l-glutathione with vitamin c pills and ...I guess I am getting results but definitely it's very slow....do you have any other methods of bleaching?
I will post below the best advice you can get. I dont think there are some better methods besides that and i was never interested since i have typical nordic pheno with very light skin and hair so i look into darkening instead.

Use Hydroquinone very sparingly and take Astaxanthin. Take Glutathione also.

In vitro experiments have demonstrated that glutathione is related to melanogenesis.1013 Its antimelanogenic properties result from a variety of mechanisms including stimulation of pheomelanin synthesis rather than darker eumelanin, its antioxidant effects,14 and interference with intracellular trafficking of melanogenic enzymes.

Hair can help/hurt from +0.5 (frames face and augments ratios) to -2.0 (Norcel) on the looks scale, imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
I will post below the best advice you can get. I dont think there are some better methods besides that and i was never interested since i have typical nordic pheno with very light skin and hair so i look into darkening instead.
I am buying astaxanthin 4mg... right now...
I take 2000 mg glutathione with vitamin c let's see ...where does it take me.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
I swear I see guys like op with White and Asian girls every day, some white girls are even really hot and Asian chicks are also top tier for their pheno @Shieda_Kayn @mrriceguy