Haircut for an asian

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
I see a bunch of asian foids at my school hiding their flat maxilla with hair, is there anyway to replicate this on a male? I need a haircut that has grown out sides, bangs, and partially covers temples, zygos to hide es ratio.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Graham

Get this haircut

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
middle part is the only haircut asians have to slay with

Get a middle part, make sure to shapen the part so it can both dive forward near the top/middle and then retreat back near the bottom, give it that curve to achieve that forward projection or else it's going to look flat and goofy ah.

Kpopmaxxed cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Get a middle part, make sure to shapen the part so it can both dive forward near the top/middle and then retreat back near the bottom, give it that curve to achieve that forward projection or else it's going to look flat and goofy ah.

View attachment 2493634
thanks all my previous haircuts had flat tops imma ask for this but tapered back

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
if i was an asian foid i would probably get hime cut or wolf cut can turn a ltb into a htb
Not possible. A haircut can't ascend you like that, only let you reach your potential. A shaved head HTB is just a looksminned HTB, but an LTB (or sub-5 guy) is still an LTB regardless of haircut.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Not possible. A haircut can't ascend you like that, only let you reach your potential. A shaved head HTB is just a looksminned HTB, but an LTB (or sub-5 guy) is still an LTB regardless of haircut.
She ascended to high mtn /low htn from low mtn with a haircut and anglemaxxing but your point still applies to 99% of people.

Attachments

• IMG_0131.jpeg
    IMG_0131.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0130.jpeg
    IMG_0130.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham
She ascended to high mtn /low htn from low mtn with a haircut and anglemaxxing but your point still applies to 99% of people.
With all due respect, your standards are completely warped if you think HoYeon Jung was low MTB before cutting her hair.

There is no conceivable reality where HoYeong Jung, Korea's top model, who went viral in international audiences due to her looks, surpassing the popularity of the male lead 5 times over, as well as height-mogging all but 1 of the main male cast, is a low MTB.

Sure, I get it, you probably don't like Asian women - fair enough - but look at this objectively, in no universe was she low MTB.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and barettrealrx
With all due respect, your standards are completely warped if you think HoYeon Jung was low MTB before cutting her hair.

There is no conceivable reality where HoYeong Jung, Korea's top model, who went viral in international audiences due to her looks, surpassing the popularity of the male lead 5 times over, as well as height-mogging all but 1 of the main male cast, is a low MTB.

Sure, I get it, you probably don't like Asian women - fair enough - but look at this objectively, in no universe was she low MTB.
nuh uh

• JFL
Reactions: Graham